DaisyNBuster's Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm just seeing this thread.Congratulations on the baby, she is so beautiful. I love thename Keira, I'd really love to name one of my children that.The other girls are just adorable. What great big sistersthey must be. And your hubby, 3 little girls, poor man whenthey start dating! They are all just such pretty girls.

Jen

Oh Punkin! We waited a long time for you!!

You're gorgeous!!

keira.bmp

Kisses and love to your parents and sisters.

Love,

-Carolyn

Thanks all for your lovely replies! This littlebundle sure is a good un. At the moment I am waking her up in the nightfor feeds not the other way around. She would sleep right through if Ilet her :D. I have to keep poking her to check if she is ok, too hot,too cold, still breathing, etc. She is so content and now weighs 7lb8.The midwife is really pleased with her as her birth weight was 6lb12and they say that babies normally lose weight at first.

I have more pictures to follow. I want to get a good one of all three of them together.

Vickie

How's everything going with my family in England??

-Carolyn

:hug:Your family in England is good Carolyn thanks.

Daisy - Back to normal eating all her food, hay and drinkingplenty. I think I caught it just in time. She is enjoying her time outin the shade at the moment. Its very warm and stuffy today.

Snowy - This little man is being a pain just recently with hisspraying. He has never done it before up until recently. I wouldn'tmind but it goes really far. He has stopped using his corner and nowand thinks its great to spray it out of the cage. Alyssa was reallyupset recently, we have a soap in the UK called Coronation Street andsomeone on it had a white rabbit. Alyssa got really excited as it wasjust like her Snowy. The thing is the day after, the rabbit died andthe neighbour got it stuffed. This really upset her and she is nowconvinced her rabbit is going to die :(

Buster - He is getting a new cage and is looking forward tospending his summer outside. He has a thing at the moment for chasingfeet when he comes out. We are planning to get him fixed shortly in thehope that he can play outside with Daisy.

The Girls - Keira is such a delightful baby. She is sleeping allthe way through now. We are getting lots of smiles from her. She nowweighs 8lb so has put 1lb4oz on in 4 weeks. There is already a bondgrowing between the three of them, its lovely.

Caitlyn had a brilliant 1st birthday, all her family came round and wehad a party and a lovely meal the day after :balloons:. MyMum took some photos, we just need to get them onto CD so I can putthem on the computer. She got so many toys. You can't move in our housenow for all the toys they have :). She still hasn't got any teeth. Iwas quite concerned and mentioned it to the dentist, but he said thatit was fine. I'm scared she'll never get them. She still isn't walkingbut shes getting there.

Alyssa is going to be spending the day at school in a couple of weeks.Its an open day for her to meet her teacher and her class mates. Ican't believe my baby is starting school in September. I'll be holdingon to her and not letting go. This will be me walking home from takingher - :sad:.

I am actually having a night out tonight with Ryan, we are going to seethe new Star Wars film. Its not really my cup of tea, but RyansaidI need a break for a couple of hours. My Mum will behaving the girlsfor a bit, no doubt I will be worrying allthe way through about Keira. She hasn't left my sight since she hasbeen born. I suppose she has to eventually.

I told Lyssie that I was just talkingon the Rabbitforumon the computer and she said "Tell Carolyn that you aregoing now and I am going on Dora the Explorer." I am considering myselfsummoned. SoI better go:apollo:.

Vickie

Dear Mrs. DaisyNBuster,

I received your message. bouquet Thank you!!

Usually it's Tucker and Cali that everyone cares about. Idon't reallymind. I'd rather they just let me dowhat I want to do, but it sure was nice to know that I have a friend onthe forum too. Pamnock wants Tucker; SLG wants Cali, and Ididn't think anyone other than Mom wanted me. I think I gotthe best one of all of them. You're #1 in my heart.

You had a beautiful litter! Your babies aregorgeous. I really like their names; Alyssa, Caitlyn, andKeira.

It's been very hot here. Mom keeps the air as cool as she canwith some noisy machine and tells us all the time it's so much betterinside than out.

Next time you talk to my mom, can you please tell her to give me moretreats? She's been very stingy with them lately.

Thank you, Mrs. DaisyNBuster.

Love always,

Your Friend,

Fauna

Oh Fauna baby girl, your my favourite girl. Youare so beautiful and I just want to fly over to your house just so Ican give you a huge kiss. I promise I will do one day, even if it meansMr DaisyNBuster staying home. I will bring Alyssa, Caitlyn and Keiraand will bring you treats. I think my kits might scare you a bit ifthey saw you. They love bunnies so much but they are quite boisterousand might frighten you.

I hope the hot isnt too much for you. Ms. Daisy has been finding it toowarm, but it is nowhere near as hot as it is where you live.

Don't worry about that meany Mummy of yoursnot givingyoumany treats, I will make sure that she does next timeIspeak toher. What is your favourite sweetheart,I'll have to send you some?

Your my #1 and I love you very, very much!

Mrs DaisyNBuster

Carolyn, your Punkins are great. I took them to a play house yesterday and they had a great time.

I haven't seen much or Alyssa during the summer holidays. She haspractically lived at my Mums with Siobhan because she's off to Uni in 3weeks.

With the move I have had to change her school. She is really quiteanxious about starting because its all new for her. I'mprettyscared to, I don't want my baby to be away from meall day.

She is so funny she tells the whole family that she talks to CarolynMummy's friend andyou call her Honey. She says it with pride.

Caitlyn is 100% better now and you wouldn't have thought that anything was wrong with her.

Shes walking brilliant now. She had a bit of a tumble onto the plasticremoval boxes the other day and hurt herself, but luckily it didn'tleave a mark.

Keira is coming on a treat and this week she has started having aspoonful of baby rice at supper time. Can you believe she is almost 4months now:shock2:!

All is incredibly hectic over here at the moment and I am lookingforward to this time next month when there is some sort of order. Wehave got a lot of packing done now, just spending all this weekenddoing the bedrooms and hopefully by next weekend we'll be at the newplace. It is going to be so great having lots of garden area where therabbits can play outside.

Vickie

Wow! I can't believe she is already four months old! :shock:

She isgorgeous!!!

Time flies! We really need more picturesyouknow!

Raspberry

I swear, somedays I do think you're Wonder Womaninstead of Vickie. The amount of things you take on, babies, bunnies,ferrets, a husband, moving when school is starting, taking care of youMum, trying to find time to rest in the meantime is nothing short ofsuper-human sometimes. I don't know how you do it and remain sane andare such a dear friend from miles away.

I absolutely can not believe Keira is already 4 months old. Time really does seem to be flying by right now.

My little honey, Alyssa, saying that to the family! What a Love! We'llhave to set up another chat. She's got the sweetest little voice, justlike SLG. I look forward to hearing what she thinks of the new school,her teacher, etc., so the next time we talk, she'll have a lot to tellme.

When I asked about the punkins, I was thinking of your daughters. Ithink you thought I meant the rabbits, :rofl: but it's good to knowthey're all doing well too. Give those trouble bubbles kisses for me.

:hug:

-Carolyn

4months :shock:! Wow, where does thetime go? That picture of her is adorable. Tell Alyssa not to worry, shewill make lots of new friends at her new school. Give all your babies ahug from up here in the North East.

Jan

Hi 2nd Mom, :hug:

Look at the new tiaras that Zee gave me! Aren't they beautiful?

fauna1.jpg

fauna4.jpg

fauna23.jpg

fauna4.jpg

I love you,

:kiss:

Fauna

Back