Daisy stinks!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Push hay, hay, hay! Timothy hay is best .. but babies can have alfalfa. Bo couldn't but that's my Bo! he is allergic to alfalfa and HATES strawberries.... not the normal bun.....
Anyhow, hay is like the best thing in the world for them IMO... along with a good pelleted feed (like Oxbow) ... If mine are the slightest bit "off" i give them more and more hay.... I added some orchard grass and botanical hay for them recently just to encourage them to eat more of it - molting season is upon my house!

ALSO: does she sleep in her litterbox? several of them do - Bo does now and then and PEEEEEEEE U!! he stinks when he does!

OK I will giver her more hay, she usually gets 2 big handfuls a day. She does sleep in her litterbox, but she does not potty in it :X. Trying to figure that out :).

Yogies are ok in moderation. ;) They sell a lot of things that are bad for animals simply because they can make $$ that way. Things like mineral chews, treats with corn kernels in them, etc etc. These all look tasty but are the equivalent of eating donuts.

Latest posts

Back