Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I was saying on my other blog, I'm starting school soon so I wanted to post recent pic's of all my babies. :)

IMG_0638.jpg

^^ Suzi. She's been getting really comfy lately. She's laying down, behind their house. :)
IMG_0636.jpg

^^Roscoe
IMG_0637.jpg

^^ Roscoe
IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

^^ My babies sleeping
IMG_0619.jpg

My 2 youngest kids, Alexis & Austin :inlove:

I'm gonna take more pic's of Roscoe and Suzi. They were sleeping this morning when I went in with the camera. :)

SweetSassy wrote:
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:I forgot to mention, Roscoe gained weight. He weighs about 4 lbs. the doc said. Suzi has to weigh more cause she is a tad bigger. Big bun buns! :biggrin2: Daisy and Rascal seem really small compaired to them.Lol.
All together they might weigh as much as ONE of my flemmies...small babies to me.

The pictures are SO cute..

TinysMom wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:I forgot to mention, Roscoe gained weight. He weighs about 4 lbs. the doc said. Suzi has to weigh more cause she is a tad bigger. Big bun buns! :biggrin2: Daisy and Rascal seem really small compaired to them.Lol.
All together they might weigh as much as ONE of my flemmies...small babies to me.

The pictures are SO cute..

I bet.... I would love to see a Flemish up close. :D

Thanks! :)

Thisafternoon Lexi wanted to hold Suzi :)She loves tohold Suzi. Lex doesn't hold Roscoe too much (but she will hold him every now and then)cause he always nips/ bites her. And she cries. ;)

IMG_0641.jpg

Lexi and Suzi
IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

^^ Roscoe
IMG_0644.jpg

^^ Suzi
IMG_0645.jpg

^^ Roscoe- look at that face....it was love at first sight for me. Such a handsome bun!!
IMG_0646.jpg

^^^ Austin singing.LOl :)
IMG_0647.jpg

^^^ Both Buns :biggrin2:
IMG_0649.jpg

Suzi- kinda bunched up cause Lexi is trying to pick her up. She is such a wonderful bun! She is so mellow and calm. I just love her and Roscoe!! :inlove:

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
April,
Those are cute photo's of your daughter and Suzi.

Thanks Becka! :biggrin2:

I'm glad my kids like the bunnies, as much as I do. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Lexi likes watching RO with me so she can see everyones bunnies. :)

Well I love the pics as usual. your kids and fur family are always adorable.

I dont understand whey this didnt alert me via email...odd.

Have u thought about Joining your 2 blogs into one??? It just seems like a lot of work to keep up with 2...

Now that it's been a while, I'm sure that everyone knows my bunnies by now. I think I might put them together.(the blogs) Good idea with me starting school, it will make it easier.

Thanks.. :)

Ok... I justmerged my 2 blogs together. So if it doesn't sound right and sounds mixed up. It is a little. When it merged together it went by dates so the blog might be mixed up. :p

:pinkbouce:Anyway... I did it cause I'm starting school and I thought it would be easier to dojust one blog. :)

April,

OMG - You gals are so funny! I'm at work reading this to get my Roscoe and Suzi updates and I have to behave and not just bust out laughing!:roflmao:

I love the new pictures and your children are just beautiful! They take after their momma!

Thanks so much for keeping me up to date on those little babies that you adopted. I can't tell you what a relief it is to find good homes for them, but when you find a home like yours it just makes you want to dance and sing!!!

Good luck starting school and I'll talk with you soon I'm sure!

Laura

P.S. Got a new momma who had three babies on Monday. One passed and now I'm scrambling to try to keep the other two alive. Don't know if it is gonna work, but I'm doing my very best. The momma is young and scared. Wish me luck!

Thanks Laura! :)

I read your thread about the babies. I hope everything turns out well. She is a young mom. I'm sure everything will be fine. Your great with bunnies. :biggrin2:

I do love all my bunnies. :bunnyheartThey are my sanity. LOl. I wish it would have worked out with Suzi and Roscoe in the living room. I'm afraid their not getting enough attention in the bedroom. I think all my buns need more out of cage time. I need to make a schedule. I'm so unorganized. Since I feel this way, I need to change the situation. With starting school Monday, I need to make a schedule with the kids and buns.

Good Luck with the babies and I'll talk to you againsoon...

Back