Daisy and Peaches - new to the forum =D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are my buns Daisy and Peaches. Peaches is a dwarf while Daisy is still unkown to me.
Both indoor bunnies. Peaches is more independent, while Daisy is a shadow and always has to be whereever it is I am or whereever it is that her bunfather is. He leaves the room adn she waits by the door for him to come back. They generally stay in teh bedroom but do get to go throughout the house on occasions.
Daisy is far more playful and loving than Peaches, but she still lieks to cuddle from time to time.

122306_21482.jpg

011307_21131.jpg

bun.jpg

122306_21481.jpg

De_Buns.jpg

Very cute Bunnies, how old are they?

They look so cute together, do they live together?

I look forward to many more pictures.

Susan:apollo:

Omg! The little dwarf is like my love. She is the most beautiful thing (next to Katrina of course).

Aww Daisy and Peaches areadorable,and i absolutely love Daisy's ears! :inlove:

Also if you want to know what breed Daisy is,you can post her picture in the rabbitry and someone there might have an idea:)

cheryl

Thank you guys so much! Daisy will be a year old in about 2 weeks. And Peaches is about 4 months old.

They technically don't lvie together, but Daisy will spend the night where Peaches is and vice versa. I didn't want Peaches to stay with Daisy beacsue Daisy is about 7lbs and Peaches just got weighed and is 1lb 10oz. Daisy is very rough when she plays and has pretty much tackled Peaches one too many times. They're both litter trained freee roaming house rabbits, so I got nervous with Peaches still being a baby. She'll come live with Daisy and I in a few months though when I get my degree and am done school for a while so I'll have more time. Right now I'm just not home often enough to keep an eye on them all the time.

And Daisy's ears are my favorite. I absolutely love bunnies with giant ears like hers. They're what attracted me to her then when I got to know her a little better she turned out to be the biggest sweetheart bunny ever!

You guys have such adorable bunnies! I tried to figure out how to get one of those little icons to go under my name and haev it be the picture of Daisy adn Peaches, but couldn't figure it out.

Have a great day everyone! Happy Valentine's day as well!
Plus February is Adopt-A-Shelter-Rabbit month! Spread the word and give a bunny a second chance!

Latest posts

Back