Cutting the fence?!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayana

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a new bunny onwer.I have unspeyed girl her age almost 5months .today she dig and cut her cage fence and when I tryed to tell her not to do by saying her name and no she just sit and pretend she was sleeping Literally and when I left she jumped and continued cutting the fence to just lying in the place relaxed while give me a puppy dog eyes when I came again. so what does it mean when she doing this after I showed her my disaprovel to her behaviour? Did she know that she did wrong?

Rabbits are not dogs, they really do not care about your disaproval, from their point of view they do nothing wrong, if you have a problem then it's yours. You can tell bunnies not to do stuff - they will be entertained by your performance, and continue whatever they where doing when they get bored of it.

The trick is to arrange things so that whatever they are happy to do does not collide with your preferences.

Yeah ,I know in her nature she loves digging but what Im asking is what does it mean her pretending to sleeping right after I prevent her from cutting the fence?I want to learn her body language

Latest posts

Back