Cute photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian has sucha "big boy" attitude for such a little guy... until he gets in Daddy'shands! I thought this was so cute.My husband is socalm and friendly, Sebastian just adores him, but I guess there issomething intimidating about the hands that are wrapped around youbeing soooo BIG!!!!

We had a wonderful morning full of ourfirst "official" binkys, so I will be posting more photoslater!

prfr

prgh

What an absolute Angel! It's love at first sight for me.

Sebastian is the cutest little bunny with the softest and prettiestcolors. It speaks so much to your husband's credit thatSebastian adores him.

By the way, I love your username. Raspberry Swirl. It's unique and fun.

Kiss that little baby Sebastian for me. He's so innocent,pure, and well-behaved. I'm sure he's never gotten in troubleone day of his life. ;)

-Carolyn

He's a good boy! :)

He is becoming so spoiled. Ithas been nearly 100 degrees here for the last two days so I havebrought him indoors all day both days. In that brief amountof time he has gone from occasionally using his litter box to nothaving any accidents today! :D

He has also learned the shortest pathfrom the dinning room to the refrigerator and set aspeedrecord doing it! There is GOOD STUFF in there!!!

Hehas both air conditionervents staked out as his own personal property!

puhg

pul0

pulh

pult

puly

pumc

pumf

Okay, I'll be through with photos for the day!!!!!

Yeah, that earthing cracks us up! I think it was Pam that told me he wasprobably a lop with good ear control. It's turned out that hehas "one ear control"!!! You know, this bunny thing isaddictive....He was supposed to be my 6-year old little girl'sbunny...But he came along at the same time my son graduated from highschool and my older son went to Falujah, Iraq. So, I guessI'm doting on Sebastian instead.

Oh, and Carolyn, Raspberry Swirl is my favorite ice-cream!:p

RaspberrySwirl,

God Bless You for having a Son over there in Iraq. He will be in my prayers until you announce the happy news that he's home.

The rest of those pictures are unbelievably well done and he's soabsolutely adorable, I can't get over he's real--just as Daisy said.Mr. Sebastian looks too good to be true.

*laughs* So he's 'playin the game', ey? "Look Mom and Dad! See how wellbehaved I am when I'm in the castle. I use the litterbox without anyaccidents." Beware of the Con! Once he's in, the house is his and allpast behaviors are subject to change. What a smart little dickens heis. Doesn't it crack you up how they beat feet to the refrigerator?

The pictures you've taken are absolutely gorgeous. You've either got anack for photography, your subject is perfect, or I suspect both.

I did think of the ice cream and usually do when I read your name, butwasn't going to mention it. It's as cute a name as Sabastian is abeautiful rabbit.

-Carolyn

OH MY GOSH...your little baby boy bunny is SOcute! I bet you can't help yourself from scooping him up andgiving him lots of hugs! Ah, so adorable!

-Carrie

What a cute little love bug your bunis!!! He does look like a toy in the one photo. Thepictures are so precious and I see he loves the air conditioning as my2 do! ;) We love pictures so post themanytime! Tell your son that we appreciate his helpinprotecting our freedom.Welcome to theforum,I have not been on for a while as I have had relativesvisiting. I like your login in name also, but I am afraidmine would have to be chocolate!:dude:Take care Beckie

Oh,sweet! Sweet!Sweet!!!! What a precious adorable bunny! Thanks so much for sharingthese photos with us. The different poses are justheartwarming.

*sigh* I wantanotherbunny sobad.

Awwww, how cute is he! He seems socontent and happy. Agree with Carolyn - bunnies know just howto win us mere humans over, then they rule - all it takes is that'helicopter ears' pose ;). Thinking of your son out in Iraq too.

Jan

To all of you whohas such nice things to say about our son who is in Iraq, we got anemail from him and his departure for home has been bumped up!He is on his second tour and was to return in January. He maybe home for good in September now!

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Handsome young man! I know that you're VERY proud of him!

Blessings on him for serving our countryand protecting ourfreedoms.

Latest posts

Back