Cute Little Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
I just made a new home. Very cute for my bunnies. I have my desk in there. So, under my desk is a hutch, or a shelter with shavings in it. Outside it is all newspaper due to the fact that is is on carpet inside. So, I took some left over board and blocked it all around off. I put a toy in there. I also wanted my rabbits to get a little stimulation so I took a few big giant rocks and stuck them in there. They have a food dish and a water dish.
This is the best for the newborns. At 2 weeks of age, when there eyes open I let them get excercise and play around in the back yard. I like them to get out of there cage and leave mom alone for a while, but the thing is they can only play in the backyard for about 15 minutes because I have to watch them.
It is also kinda dangerous for the babies because once in a while I see a hawk eye balling them, then I send my dog to attack the hawk, only chases him away Pheobie could never catch a hawk.
Then, I cant let them play in the outside playpen to the fact the spaces are so big, baby Mini Rexes can go right through them. So now, the babies will have a bigger space to themselves, more room to play, but indoors where it is safe also nice and cool.
It can also be used for the following rabbits, Cozmo, Foody, Sky, and Shadow can all play in there because they are small enough so they will have tons of room too!

Latest posts

Back