Cute bunny from the humane society

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with your boyfriend, she's adorable. Hey what's the difference between 2 or 3 rabbits. I've got 6. LOL

Susan:)

Ha Ha people here are evil and will tell you to adopt the bun, watch out, it;s like they are obsessed with bunnies or something (said extremely sarcasticly) This reminded me of when i posted about possibly getting Sooty,lol, everyone here was no help in persuadeing me not too,lol

Just saw the pic, how cute!!!!!!!!

I had 3 back in October when I first got Alfred, then my 5 1/2 year old died in November.

I'm just scared that if I get another one something's going to happen to one of the two I have now or the three of them won't get along!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Ha Ha people here are evil and will tell you to adopt the bun, watch out, it;s like they are obsessed with bunnies or something (said extremely sarcasticly) This reminded me of when i posted about possibly getting Sooty,lol, everyone here was no help in persuadeing me not too,lol

Just saw the pic, how cute!!!!!!!!

Haha, I had much the same experience when I posted about Acorn. . . .

She is adorable though!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Ha Ha people here are evil and will tell you to adopt the bun, watch out, it;s like they are obsessed with bunnies or something (said extremely sarcasticly)
Oh, soooo true! Absolutely crazy, lunatic, nutsand OBSESSED!!! Not the right place to dare ask "to adopt or not to adopt still another one?" That's a rhetorical question here!!!

Marietta

But she's so cuuuute though and so sweeeet! She looks like Montana's Macey but has my Tallulah's name (Tallie is one of her nicknames). I want her!

SOOOSKA wrote:
I agree with your boyfriend, she's adorable. Hey what's the difference between 2 or 3 rabbits. I've got 6. LOL

Susan:)

I can only agree with Susan. If you have time and space for 2, 3 don't make a big difference. We started out with 1, then 2, 3, 4 and finally 5. Unfortunately we are back to 4 again.

Latest posts

Back