Custom-painted name plaques

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're so beautiful and nicce workmanship. Are you able to ship overseas? Would it push the price up significantly do you think?

I just sent you a PM with pictures for mine. I can't wait!!!!

Excellent!! I have a few lined up at this point but should have a decent amount of time to work on them in the next couple weeks. :)

Michelle...you KNOW i LOVE it!!! It is sooo my Thumps and Peaches. I can't wait to build their new cage and top it off with this beautiful plaque. :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Awww, thx Shiloh :biggrin2:you know how much I love your babies too.:inlove:

Haha, don't worry, I'll get to yours soon! :)

Tonight I am actually working on a project for a friend - it is a name plaque for a pet fish! Then it will be back to bunnies after that.

Michelle, will you post the fish plaque when you're finished? I wanna see! Also, maybe after the holidays I could order a plaque for my 2 cockatiels- are you good at painting birds? :biggrin2:

I used to have a 'tiel, I think I could paint them too. :)

As requested -

n16300416_35000865_5492.jpg

Yes, the fish's name is Ezra. She is a Nile puffer, here's a picture of a real one:

fahaka.jpg

OMG! Didn't know you were back! How are you? The buns? The kids?

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
Michelle...you KNOW i LOVE it!!! It is sooo my Thumps and Peaches. I can't wait to build their new cage and top it off with this beautiful plaque. :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Awww, thx Shiloh :biggrin2:you know how much I love your babies too.:inlove:

Wow Michelle! You are talented for sure. I love that fish...really unique looking. Great job! do you do doggies by chance?:ponder:

Jadeicing...:wave:Hi! :biggrin2:I'm always around. I just haven't really been posting. The family is dong GREAT! The boys and the buns have been living in Fl since Sept. They are loving every bit of it. I'll be down there next month and will be updating and taking pics of Thumps & Peaches. They are having a ball down there!

I am so glad eveything is good. I have been wondering about you guys.

where on long island are you located? maybe next time i take a trip to visit my family i'll order one (then you don't have to ship it). i frequently go out east to see my gram (she's in Hampton Bays). and all my cousins are from East Meadow. i also have family on shelter island too. so i think i can pretty much cover the whole island from east to west!!...lol...

Back