Custom bunny bowls?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne_Bunny

Reaction score
Hello!

Im looking to get a custom food bowl for Peter, and I'm having trouble finding nice ones.

I did have a website bookmarked before my old phone was stolen, that typically now I can't find, that did custom pattern and fonts for the name...

Would be great to see if anyone has gotten their buns one!

Xx

I've found some cute bowls in the small critter section at pet stores. I'm attaching a photo of my cage that shows the strawberry bowl and my tip-proof water bowl.
Please pardon the mess of the cage -- it was a photo I took awhile ago to show someone what my cage looks like before cleaning.

But actually, the dish isn't in the cage all the time. Once bunnies are adult, they only get about 1/4 cup of pellets per day. I feed my rabbits right before bed. It's empty in the morning, so I often remove it from the cage until it is bedtime again. So it really wouldn't matter what it looked like since it is only in there overnight. ;)

The dish for pellets is far too small for their daily greens, so I don't even use a dish for that.

100_9764.jpg

Latest posts

Back