Current list of rabbit breeders?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoa

Cocoa's Mamma
Reaction score
Seems kinda silly that with the population of farms around here (southeastern PA), we'd have rabbit breeders all over. But I'm finding that more than half the links I find when searching the internet no longer work. Then of the few that are left, several have websites that haven't been updated in more than a year. And only 1 or 2 are left.

I got lucky when I got my precious Cocoa. But my son wants a bunny too and I've thought about getting him one, but can't for the life of me find any local Holland Lop Breeders.

Is there an "updated" listing of breeders by state somewhere? I've spent HOURS searching and keep coming up with the same 'ol same 'ol... that doesn't work.

cocoa.jpg

I have looked at rescues as well. Hard to find smaller rabbits that are young. Preferably a Holland Lop.

Your other option is to get on the ARBA website and find rabbit shows in your area. Chances are good that if you go to one you'll meet Holland Lop breeders there. I would think they might have a pet quality rabbit you'd be interested in.

Latest posts

Back