Curious about this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great to hear SweetSassy about your bunnies. He must have disliked me a lot for taking his manhood away but hopefully in the long run he will learn to forgive and like me again :D

I am so happy that all is well but its too bad u will have to endure the bunny cold shoulder once more lol

Any new pics handy??? *hint - hint* lol

Yup, here is the recent one. I found him one Saturday morning sitting on my tree pot. Silly Billy.

How does that testicle look today ? Several time we have had neutered rabbits from the shelter that got slight infections after a neuter. ; I would not let him run across the carpet and injure it further if it is already swollen and infected. I would keep him contained until the infection heals or possibly let him run on a smooth wood floor or linoleum.

Did the vet have you apply an ointment of any kind or suggest that you clean the inflamed area?

Billybun wrote:
I can't really tell the difference whether one is hotter than the other. The bigger testicle looks like a punching bag comparing to the other one I normally see. The inflamed one is warmer although the normal looking one is warm also. He's running around like nothing is wrong with him. Am I the only one whose worrying for nothing. I will get in touch with the Vet tomorrow morning and see. I also gave him a box filled with hay. Maybe I should switch to sweet hay soon to encourage him to eat it.

Storm had this after his neuter he had one infected testical. The vet gave him baytril for one week and it cleared it right up in about 3 days although he got his hole dose of course. My vet took one look and new. Its not a huge deal if you get it treated asap.

Storm never changed his demener from the imflamed testie. He was steal hpping and happy

I just finished the last visit with Billy to Dr. Munn's clinic. He gave him another shot of antibiotic and right now he's good. He's still as bratty as before like making noise to wake me up so that I can feed him. I set my alarm to come up around 7 am and if I don't wake up around those time he will start running up and down the stairs in a fast way to make sound. He's been waiting for me at the staircase every morning and for the past couple of day and he would try to gave me a nip me on my bare leg when I am coming down the stairs. This only happen in the morning when I routinely bring out the carrot and romaine lettuce for him.

What does that mean when he's trying to nip me and how do I tell him not too without sounding like a mean person. Even when I try to pet him nicely he makes this growling noise like he is trying to intimidate me.

Latest posts

Back