Crumble and His Silly Binkies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nela

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just thought I would share this cutsie video of our silly wee Crumble doing his silly binkies on a small seat. He hasn't quite mastered the art of binkying and most often looks like a mosquito just bit him in the butt :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVTLRaNenI&list=UUd3PllbIwosgpwuuHzU_6uQ&index=3&feature=plcp[/ame]

Wow he's such an adorable bunny! :inlove::thud: He looks just like my bunny Jelly (rip)
Frosty's are the best!-I miss mine soo much..I really wish I could have found another but couldn't find one anywhere. Did you find a breeder who had Forsties or where did you get him?

Thanks so much for sharing the video of Crumble-definitely made my day!

Omg so flippin' cute!! I never get tired of seeing a bunny binky. Thanks for sharing! Oh and cool chair by the way too!

Thanks guys! He thinks he's reeeeeeal adorable too and uses it to manipulate those around him. Lol. His cute butt sure saves him from a lot of scoldings from me :p

Haha we have two of those chairs. I call them our 'gaming chairs' because we move the coffee table out of the way and pull these out in front of the TV to play on the PS3. We actually have big bean bags for that but we keep them upstairs and were too lazy to bring them down. I should do that today... Anywho, he seems to like the texture of the chair and loves to hop on it. Half the time he tumbles off, but the other half, when he makes it, is spent doing these silly binkies. Lol.

Bunnylova,

We don't have many proper rabbit breeders here unfortunately. Most are just backyard breeders and most people here have rabbits. It's quite sad really because people like rabbits and have them, without caring about them making babies because they know they can sell them.

We were really lucky with Maybelle that she came from a decent breeder but otherwise, most people are just going for the cute factor. The one breed here that is very popular that seems to be taken more seriously is the teddy breed. I've also located a few lop breeders that specialize in otter colors. Anywho, I'm just rambling.

But no, actually Crumble was unplanned as it gets. I spotted him at the garden centre (our garden centres often have a pet store within) and I couldn't help myself. The garden centre gave him to us for free after it was discovered that he had bad teeth. He is doing much better now though thankfully!

I had wanted a frosty for years, ever since I ever saw one online, but had never actually seen one. This is like, 10 years or so! So, when I spotted Crumble, I melted. I had no idea what kind of bunny he'd turn out to be, although I really didn't expect him to be the way he is. I also never expected him to be an indoor bunny because of my allergies, and yet, here he is, right beside me. He has made himself right at home here and is free-range now, just tucked into his cage at night. He and Puck (our dog) have become best buds.

Back