Crown Prince Sherman The Great

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thankfully Sherman is pretty goodabout the poops. Every now and then, like you, we'll find oneor two on the floor that I think might have been caught in his fur, buthe's generally very fastidious about his litterbox. The mostproblem that we have is from the hay and the fur.

I think he thinks he is boss:)I do havetrouble with shedding. Dont notice too much her going potty on thefloor though. and kinda new at finding toys for her.

Cristy

BunnyMommy I don't know whereI have beenbut i've only just seen those pics of sherman! LOL 'The RoyalMum and Royal Pop requested that the Prince not sit on the fireplace... that request was rejected. :X' That was just sofunny :DHis lordship really is a darling!

I dunno how I messed up my font sizesrecently :(.I just went backthrough here and enlarged the fonts so that people can see themcomfortably!

Let me know if there's still a problem.

Thanks! :)

LOL... Sherman is too cute...I can so see mine masterminding to get out of the basement and upstairs to reek havoc!

btw... I heard reference a while back that we have a couple of EQplayers on these boards.... My hubby just looked over while playing EQand said Sherman was a great name for a "tank" rabbit. (It's acompliment for those that don't know EQ lingo :), saying he was a nicebig strong boy in other words).

Carolyn wrote:

Batbunny,

Tucker pitches a fit when I'm home and he's in his cage too. I feel your pain.

Congratulations on the binky! Isn't it adorable!? Guess he's 100% recovered from his operation!

-Carolyn

spoiled little brats! my friend& i slept in the living room last night (where his cage is)& the tv was on & he would not let me fallasleep. hehe-i guess so! it was the greatest thing...before i wasntsure if hed ever done one-but now i know! :p

LOL! Those pictures are too cute! Looks likeSherman's found a new place to take over I mean explore haha! He's theShermanator.. taking over bunnymommy's world 1 room at a timelol! :D

~pam

Sherman is such an awesome little guy. He has so much personality.

I know when we brought Athena & Apollo home we said noupstairs, no entertainment center, and No computer chair. A week laterAthena was sleeping and playing upstairs and in the entertainmentcenter lol. Apollo hopped up on the computer chair Sunday and satwatching the screensavers lol. It was so cute I couldn't say no. Nowhe's in the chair more than me lol.

I thought I was the only one with the hay and toys scatteredeverywhere. Thankfully friends and family realize my bunns havecomplete run of the house. I learned today that the mess is as big withjust one bunn.

All Hail Sherman!

Tina

I think the running commentary matching thosepictures were brilliant BunnyMommy! Now we know the true thoughts ofhis royal highness!!!!!!

LOL, what a hoot!

Cher

Hi! BunnyMommy & Sherman

Your Sherman is so adorable.He knows how to get his way,with his sweet innocent look.

?

Batbunny: "...spoiled little brats! my friend & i slept in theliving room last night (where his cage is) & the tv was on & hewould not let me fall asleep. hehe-i guess so! it was the greatestthing...before i wasnt sure if hed ever done one-but now i know!

That is so cool that you had a friend witness it with you. You twomust've been crackin up, and I'm sure BatMan fed off of that laughter.

I truly believe 'it was the greatest thing'. It's so fun to share it with someone too.
:dude:

Thanks for the smiles your note gave me. :) (Psst, and you too Sherman.)

-Carolyn

EQ, as I know it is Ever Quest. It's anonline game that my fiance and his brothers all play...apparently veryaddicting. He used to play it all the time...but I guess Itake too much of his time so he is just a trader. His youngerbrothers still play a lot though. I hope this is what ElfMommy meant by EQ.

EQ = Everquest

Basically like the old Dungeons andDragons role play game, but online. Like this forum, there are peoplefrom all over the world communicating with each other through playingthe game. I mostly use the game to chat with my friends, but my husbandis very competitive and serious about it.

P.S. Sherman is awesome! :D

Back