Crown Prince Sherman The Great

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on aroundhere. Sherman has intensified his personal stance that he isPrince and the door of his cage should never beclosed. He is taking over around here, and our only purposeis to act as his loyal and devoted bunny slaves.

Now the only time that I confine Sherman to his cage is when I'm asleepduring the day. All other times he has complete freedom toroam our downstairs where I have my office set up and most of the timeI'm down there with him.

About five or six days ago I left him downstairs (where it's well bunnyproofed) to come upstairs and fix his dinner. My husband wassitting at the table with me and we were just chatting in general.

All of a sudden my husband yells, "Angela! The rabbit isupstairs!" I reply, "Honey, you're seeing things.Sherman can't come up the stairs." He said, "I'm telling you,the rabbit is upstairs! I just saw his ears sticking out inthe door."

So to prove him wrong I go out of the kitchen into the den, then thedining room, then the living room ... where His Majesty was stretchedregally in the middle of the floor as if he had a perfect right to bethere. :?

Every since then as soon as I open the door to his cage he takes offrunning, hits the corner, hops up the steps (about 20 or so), and thenpositions himself in various spots around the room at sundrytimes. As JessicaRabbit frequently says, "He has lounging todo."

Now don't get me wrong. We trust him 100% with his litterboxhabits and his temptation to chew items which he ought not only occurs1% of the time, but I don't know what we're going to do with thislittle bunny.

I guess we should just be grateful that he allows us to continue to live here and fulfill our role as his servants.

That is Too Cute!!

I can just see the little stinker now. You're in for it, Ms.BunnyMommy! You might as well just pack up your things, takeyour name down on the front door, and replace it with .Surrender BunnyMommy and BunnyDaddy!

A little more bowing down would benice!

-Carolyn

How big is Sherman? Does he have pink eyes. WEtook in a bun that looks like Sherman except he is tiny maybe 2lbs amini Sherman maybe. We were told he was a spayed female and he is sosweet and loving I never challenged it. I aske dthe vet how to be sureand she said she could shave him and look for a scar and check. Well Inever made an appointment for him becaus ewhen I flipped him over 3weeks ago surprise very well endowed for sure. Bonnie said he must bevery young and will be fixed real soon

haha-aww thats too cute!sounds like batman, hes only in his cage when im gone or asleep but iffor some reason hes in it while im here & awake, he throws afit. i came home today & had to pee really bad so i didnt lethim out as soon as i walked in the door...he was freaking out!then when i did let him out, he ignored me untill i opened the fridgedoor...little piggy. on another note, he defnitely binkied today!! upuntill now i wasnt sure if he did, but he was running across the livingroom & jumped up, kicking back his feet & did the headthing! i was so excited! soo cute! :p

LOL @ Vickie, Carolyn, andBatbunny.

Bunty, Sherman definitely has pink eyes and he weighs 10pounds. He has Himalayan markings that sometimesdon't show up well in his photographs that are silver-grey.

Bunty, I wonder if you can download thesoftware for the scanner from the manufacturer's website.They usually have it set up like that.

Crown Prince Sherman surveys a portion of his kingdom after coming upstairs.

Sherman-001.jpg

The Royal Potentategraciously deigns to pose for the camera.

Sherman-002.jpg

His Majesty is drowsy after the arduous task ofclimbing the stairs and posing for his bunny slaves.

Sherman-003.jpg

The Heir Apparent proves to his bunny slaves that no one placesrestrictions on him as he rests in an area where he has been forbiddento go. :X

Sherman-004.jpg

The Prince contemplates his existence and the meaning of power.

Sherman-005.jpg

The Royal Mum and Royal Pop requested thatthe Prince not sit on the fireplace ... that request wasrejected. :X

Sherman001.jpg

He REALLY is A King! Oh, I wish I could scoop him right up and snuggle him!! Look At The High Life this Guy has Hit.

What an Ego!! He really thinks he's deserving and entitled.

God, I love that little guy! He makes me grind my teeth at how adorableand funny his personality is. You and your husband have certainly metyour match!

Thanks again for sharing all that you do.

Batbunny,

Tucker pitches a fit when I'm home and he's in his cage too. I feel your pain.

Congratulations on the binky! Isn't it adorable!? Guess he's 100% recovered from his operation!

-Carolyn

Bunty, because he's not supposed to be in there. :(

Downstairs is another story. I'm ashamed to post picturesfrom down there. His toys are everywhere!lol!

BunnyMommy,

You can definitely tell your beautiful living room is not used torabbit. No stains on the carpet, everything in it's place, no poops onthe floor.

Yup, it's the downstairs that looks like Disney Land for bunnies, I'msure. I know that Sherman isn't deprived of a single thing, except upuntil now, the living room.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed if I get company unannounced between the hay,the poops, and everything else around here that tries to keep himwell-behaved.

I have to come in here once in a while just to see these pictures of Sherman. He is just such a stitch!

-Carolyn

LOL! Carolyn, you're so sweet.

Actually none of my upstairs is used to bunny! Sherman hasmade up his mind to change this protocol though. :(

The room inthese pictures is the den. I had to pileboxes up in front of one of the entrances to the living room and closeboth other doors to the living room/dining room. He'sthinking a mile a minute thoughto figure out how to get inthere!

I no longer let company come downstairs. It's reallyembarrassing. Like you say, hay everywhere, toyseverywhere. No poops because I vacuum every day ...;)... but I'm fighting a losing battle with the shedded fur!

Ahhh, ya see, BunnyMommy, then we have two separate things goin on.

No matter how much I vaccuum, Tucker has to drop a cocoa puff 'or two'outside of his box. A couple of times a night, I'm scoopin poop. :? Ithink he thinks he's helping me with exercising.

The shedding isn't too big of a problem for me. I have it, but it's not terribly out of control.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back