Crosby Texas Rabbit Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. Someone else posted about it. Oh and it looks like ill get to bring two or three tan babies yay :)

Can anbody on here that goes please..for the love of rabbits. If you see anybody with some nice quality chocolate dutches would you please get their contact information from them. I will owe you :D Thanks

Hey i Know a man! His name is Felipe Pesina. He competes with Kim Patrick. I just asked him on facebook if he has any chocolates. I can pm his FB to you.

The Crosby show was alot of fun and my Flemish showed well. My light gray junior got a best of variety. Three of my French kits found new homes and I got a very nice junior fawn French buck. Also aquired a new breed for us, a breedable pair of English Lops.
This is the junior buck d.o.b. 12-21-10
EnglishLopBuck.jpg

And a very nice junior doe d.o.b. 12-17-10
EnglishLopDoe.jpg

Really enjoyed the show and was nice to meet Woahlookitsme and some of her Tans. Wish the Tans's color was one of the Flemish Giants, really like that color.
The show was rather long lasting till about 7pm or so, which I did not mind at all. Can't wait till the next one!
Rodney---
Rabbit the Habit

lol glad you had fun and it was nice to meet you too. haha a tan flemish would be crazy popular im sure of it!

Back