Critique?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
[align=center]So I sold off one doe, as a pet, who had just horrid type. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'll do with the last three.

15 weeks and a few days.

Junior siamese sable doe.
100_2023.jpg

Junior seal buck.
100_2017.jpg

Junior siamese sable buck. (BUB?)
100_2010.jpg

Soo yeah. X3 There heads look... Eh. But. I want to hear everyone else's comments before I take them up to show this weekend. (Except the Seal, of course.)

Thaaankies!
[/align]

The SS doe looks best. Is her ears a smit long? She is long in body but if I wanted to keep one it would be her. Then again, the Seal might be nice but he is not posed great.

Yeah, I don't have the ears measured, but I'd assume they're probably 2 1/4 inches? I should measure them again tonight.

The doe is the one I'm keeping... Er. 'on site,' I guess. The two males are heading to my best friend's house as pets, however I will be housing them, feeding, and all that... In exchange for me being able to show the BUB as long as possible, and any breeding I want.

And yeah. The little fat one gave me hell with trying to pose, so I just kinda.. Snapped photos of anyone that wouldn't cooperate, rather than spending another 30 minutes trying to take pictures. X3

They're basically all just broods. I needed to replace their mother, and I think I found that in the little doe. I'm pretty excited to breed her back to her sire, and see if I can get some nicer babies. XDD

Latest posts

Back