Crime ... and PUNISHMENT ... :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Well ... my brother and his wife broughthis new eight-week-old twins by the house this weekend.Clue number one was when Sherman, whonormally doesn't like to present himself when company comes by unlessthey come in the door begging and pleading with treats in hand, cameout and began sniffing my brother, his wife, and the babies.

I was holding one of the babies for the majority of the timethat they were here at the house. Cluenumber two was that he kept sniffing me, sniffing thebaby, glaring at me, glaring at the baby, and then went over to hisfavorite upstairs "spot" under one of the lamp tables.

Clue number three was thepresentation of "The Backside" and much quiet after my brotherand his family departed.

Well ... I went out of the room for about an hour to an hourand a half or so, and when I came back ... The Prince, who is usuallyextremely fastidious about the use of his litterbox, had left a pile of"pills" under one of the coffee tables, another pile in front of theorgan, and another pile in front of the reclining chair.:X

When I was complaining to my sister that we had been punishedfor our "infidelity" she reminded me that he was probably marking histerritory. I think that the true answer lies in a combinationof these theories.

In any wise, he just won himself a demotion from King rightback down to Prince ... and is rapidly skidding intoalong-term position as serf.

Moral of this story: Ajealous bunny is a naughtybunny.

BunnyMommy,

You invited guests into *HIS* castle with consulting him first! Theguests also distracted *his* slave ;)from giving himattention. King Sherman has every right to do as he did. :p

Dear BunnyMommy,

Proper folks know that when one meets His Royal Majesty, the men mustbow, the women must curtsy, and it's quite favorably looked upon if onebring gifts.

The three Wise Men brought baby Jesus gifts, had they not? Even if youdon't believe the story, it's an indication of how people have treatedRoyalty since almost the beginning of Time.

To allow guests into the Palace and His Highness to be treated like 'Common Folk' is loathesome.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised at you, BunnyMommy. His Highness wassimply teaching you a lesson in humility for having to clean up afterhim. I think he displayed great restraint for not urinating. Consideryourself lucky this time around, but I wouldn't let it happen again.

-Carolyn

That is precisely what I was thinking!

-Carolyn

OhCarolyn! You're too much!Stop before I die laughing!

I am also in shock at how much disrespect you showed King Sherman! :shock:

(Have to give you a hard time. ;))

Latest posts

Back