Cricket's new home and two new playmates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsen

Reaction score
Hello from sunny (but cold) Florida! Cricket joined our family yesterday afternoon. We already had two bunnies (Zip a Netherland double Dwarf and Pumpkin also a Netherland Dwarf) - both just shy of 10 months old males. Looking forward to figuring outhow to utilize this site properly and how to post pictures to keep the Cricket fans updated. I am truly grateful to Patti forallowing us to bring Cricket into our home!

:welcome1to RO! I'm so glad you joined so I can keep up with Cricket happenings. Cricket has lots of fans here. It sounds like she is a perfect fit with your family and well on her way to a successful bonding with your boys.

Here is a link explaining how to post photos:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=66

WELCOME! I'm so happy you made it here. Cricket is such a sweetie from what we've seen of her. I am really thrilled we can keep up to date with her and her new family!

Congrats :)

Welcome, I had the pleasure of meeting Cricket for the first time when Patty had her at Petco-what a sweetie and a real beauty. Patty also sent a picture of your boys to a few of us and they are so handsome. Enjoy her. Anne

Welcome to the forum Larsen! :welcome1

Yay for Cricket in finding a new forever home. :clapping:
Can't wait to see pictures of the ND's. What is a double dwarf? :expressionless

Welcome!

I am Patti's rescue buddy, Liz. I have had the pleasure of meeting Cricket many times!

We are all so happy for Cricket. She is such a popular girl. Thanks for adopting this precious little one!

Looking forward to more pictures. Your boys are gorgeous!:adorable:

WOOHOO!

Awesome! Welcome to RO! Glad Cricket's found such a good home! She's gorgeous!

Welcome to RO! I'm so glad you gave Cricket a forever home. I can't wait to see pictures of your other buns.:)

Latest posts

Back