Cricket is afraid of suckers lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyssars1

Reaction score
my baby bun bun just came up to check out my sucker, and it stuck to her lil face fuzz for a sec.. and she went flying around my room lols :) shes such a goofball.
then she stepped on the stick and it didnt even stick on her foot but she freaked out again and keeps licking her feet, she just cant stand the feeling lol :p now shes hiding under my dresser. silly girl :)
what silly things are your bunnies afraid of? lol

Cricket is just way to cute, not only is his appearance cute but all his antics are just as cute to match, it's just not right to have THAT much cuteness in a little package.

Lol.

Mr. Bun Bun gets scared when the power goes out. But other than that he's pretty much scared of nothing(he is petrified of big dogs though, but that's understandable)

Koga, a former bunny, was a skittish rabbit. Completely different from Mr. Bun Bun. Brinca, another former bunny I owned, was just a tiny baby and she would chase poor Koga around. lol She wouldn't chase Bun Bun though. I guess she was taking advantage of Koga's skittish behavior.

Brinca, a former bunny, was scared of every thing when I first caught her for the past first month, but she wasn't scared of the rabbits. But she was a baby eastern cottontail I "rescued" - of course I could understand her behavior.

Rocko is scared of the sounds of the hair dryer, vaccume cleaner, and dust buster. Understandable cause it's a bit loud, but the other buns aren't scared of it.

Becky is very confident and not really afraid of anything. She tries to bite the vacuume but is sweet as can be to people. Cindi is afraid of everything, including people. She was in the shelter for 3 years so I think living free range is blowing her little mind. Houdini is the youngster and in between. He tends to be a little skittish but warms up to people.

What I find very interesting is that Cindi and Houdini will cuddle together a lot. Becky gets along with them fine, they all live in the same room, but Becky normally just does her own thing.

Has any one else seen bonding being stronger in fearful bunns? I learn something new every day watching them.

Latest posts

Back