crazy rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babbitty and Jabberwocky are both absoloutly insane. They just fly around the room and binky without a care... They both have a habit of going underneath my bed and binkying, then hitting the metal underside and racing out and cleaning themselves as if to say "No one saw that, dadadaadaa!"

Cheeto will wake me up in the morning with the sound of clinking (he's literally a foot away, being "caged" in my closet.) The first time I heard that sound I woke up and looked at him. He was sitting patiently, staring at me, sitting like a dog, with his bowl positioned right in from of him. He had moved a heavy ceramic bowl two feet and was waiting patiently for his breakfast.
He now wakes me by staring on his new petsteps (so when he learns to not be afraid of the bed, he can jump up there). Minus the bowl, of course.
I never wake up to him binkying like crazy at night anymore, (the rest of the house does,) but his staring will wake me from a dead sleep. I think he has mind-reading powers. :lookaround

Baxter! is always in the hall in the bedroom when I get home from work - he gets so over excited when he sees me that he'll start jumping in circles working up to the "BIG" binky that gets all 4 paws off the ground and he always ends up throwing himself into a wall...

Babs has way too much dignity for such things - and she simply gives me a "Hello" ear shake and then immediatley runs to the cupboard that holds the dried banana chip bag and franticly begins scratching at it.

Martie does not like my slippers, when I was hanging out in the enclosure with them he came over and started grunting and digging angrily at my slippers, chewing them too. I guess he thought they were red bunnies in his territory maybe?

when get home from school i always go tobuges cage. evrey time he starts bolting around the cage untill he gets grass:lookaround:lookaround

funnybunnymummy wrote:
Gus also attacks my slippers (they're just regular slippers, though). He'll bite them, dig at them, and then pick them up and toss them! Sometimes, he'll yank them right off my feet! :shock:

He licks carpet too, which is just hilarious to watch. He'll be licking his paws, then the carpet, then his paws, then the carpet. Once he flopped and stretched out almost all the way onto his back while licking the carpet (reminded me of a dog!). Crazy animal!

And I think his previous owners fed him Oreos. We don't often eat Oreos, but they were on sale not too long ago, so I bought a package. After dinner,hubby and Iwere eating a few on the couch and suddenly, Gus had jumped into my lap and was trying to snatch one out of my hand! He's never done anything like that before! Later, he just about mauled my boys trying to get cookies from them!

Another thing he does is behave VERY badly when he wants our attention: chewing things, digging things, nudging and nipping, etc. I know I'm to blame because I'm not the best bun slave and often feed himlate or whatever. :pBut just recently, hubby and I were watching TV and suddenly Gusgrabs my brand new earphones for my brand new cell phone off the coffee table and drags them onto the floor. Hubby's like, "What was that about?!?" Then I realize it's 9:05 and I hadn't fedGus his pellets yet. Bad mommy. Bad. :biggrin2:

Rue
i was reading ursand bugs once put his head in one of my slippers and started hopping with his head in it. it was really weird:craziness

I did Malachi's nails one day and when i was done i let him go play. Well its seems i took to long for him cause when i put him down. He went over to one of the corners of his cage and was pouting with his back to me. So i went and got some strawberries for him as a treat. I put one on his shelf and one next to him. I left the room for a bit, came back in and he was on the shelf. I was dong something and i saw from the corner of my eye. The strawberry being fling across his cage and Malachi sitting there staring at me. lol

i would put bugs in the garden and let him strech his legs and he would run around digging holes. one time he dug a hole that fit half of his body in there.

Latest posts

Back