crazy rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gave Bugs some different food about five mins later when, i got back he had tiped over his bowl!:pullhair::foreheadsmack::tantrum::headflick:

i put a stick in bugs cage and then he just went crazy. he just started jumping around.:p:p:bunnydance::bunnydance::pinkelepht::run:

My girl Daphne at this very moment is going CRAZY! She's not super energetic etc. but she is binkying so high!! She's going bezerk! Running around her cat tunnel. She adore's her cat tunnel!
Daphne is super funny, she kinda reminds me of a turtle, she keeps really low to the ground and bobs her head up and down and around. Almost like she's sending sonar out etc.

Willoughby is just a curious, energetic bun and very daring! He will try and jump from lounge to ground, from window sill to lounge etc. and loves running madly along the window sills!

Probably the strangest thing i've ever seen was my guinea pig Anouk grooming Daphne!! Daphne looked very confused!

Oreo loves climbing into all the shelves in the house, pushing out all that is on the shelves, getting back out and moving on to empty another shelf! We have a big house with lots of book shelves, toy shelves, video and dvd shelves, food shelves, etc -- it makes for a lot of clean up, but he is so good and really has not ever left poos anywhere but in his penn and the ones he kicks out of it by jumping all over!

Aww I've loved reading all these crazy rabbit stories!

I'm not sure where to start with ours...

Perhaps the craziest thing- Dotty likes wine. Wine! :shock: I took a glass up to bed once to sit and read with, when Steve was away, and left the mostly empty glass on my nightstand. Dotty was up on the bed, paws on the table, nose in the glass, knocking it over, crazily trying to get the last couple of drops out! :shock: I've not been able to drink wine in bed ever since lol!

She also hates us using our phones. If she's on the bed (which is quite often, lol) and me or Steve pick up our phones to use them, Dotty will snatch them out of our hands in her mouth and chuck them behind her. I've got a couple of scratches on my iPhone from that before! She especially hates making phone calls, and has chucked Steve's phone on the floor when he's gone to the bedroom to call his mum before. He says 'oh, sorry mum, Dotty just threw the phone on the floor'- she's gotten quite used to it by now! :D

Chalk, has a thing that she is absolutely terrified of ham, or cheese. I'm quite random and will often eat either just a piece of ham or some cheese on it's own, and she's come up to me, sniffed it, and bolted across the room like she's seen a ghost. Absolutely terrified! It's very weird.

Snowy likes to sit in her cage and lick the grids. She's doing it right now in fact. She never rattles, or bites them, just licks and licks for ages like there's something really tasty on there!

Barney likes to sleep in his cage with one ear dipped in his water bowl. It get slightly wet on the end, but he doesn't seem to care at all. I've tried putting the bowl in a different place, but he just lies next to it anyway, with his ear dipped in.

Mouse is just plain crazy. Everything she does is weird. Her favourite thing is to hide in the bucket that we sweep loose hay etc into, and pop up every now and then when Chalk hops past, as if to say 'BOO!' That's a recent thing.

I could go on and on forever listing their strange quirks, but I've written an essay as it is I think! :p

it was really funny

bugs was sleeping in his cage and his cage was not covered. then it starts poring rain and he keeps sleeping.

i like to put bugs on the ground so he can jump around. but when he jumps in the air he does a little twich. it's really funny to watch. 1 time he did a back flip!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::pinkbouce::juggle:humour::woohoo:bunnydance::running bunny:rabbithop

Hamm hasn't been with me quite so long but I do notice he loves the cats. Or rather, he loves bullying the cats.

If Sugar (the timid one) is slowly approaching him he'll sit veeeery still until she's juuuust close enough then bolt forward. It scares the bejeezus outta Sugar and she jumps ten feet in the air and runs away.

If I'm offering my hands to the cats he'll get jealous and hop over. He also likes sniffing the cats then running away at top speed.

I was sitting on the floor with Roxy this evening and thought I would read a magazine ( WRONG) as soon as I brought it up to read it she was all over me like white on rice tearing the pages, as soon as I raised it higher up she crawled up onto my lap like the little lady she is and tried to pounce on it again....LOL she JUST WILL NOT LET ME READ:innocent:devil

i walk over to bugs cage. he bolts around three times! As soon as heknocksover his food bowl, he sits in the corner& pretends that hes done nothing. like a little innocent little rabbit. its still funny to watch, but i've got to clean up the mess.:innocent:innocent:innocent:laugh::laugh::embarrassed:

i put bugs on the trampoline with me and i just lied there and hae got on my back and started chewing my hair:huh:craziness:craziness:craziness:mail2::bunnysuit:and if somthing is on the ground u leave him alone and then its gone.:shock:

at night, we keep my bunny in a cage to keep her safe from the dogs and my dad's now-evil cat. well, on top of Mocha's sits my sister's dutch rabbit, Gizmo's cage. the other night, she was feeding the bunnies for me, and i guess Gizmo, who's a piggy about food anyways, felt she wasn't getting the food in the bowl fast enough. what do you guys think? :biggrin2:

16661410.jpg

it was a really hot day and i brought him in side. so i put water out. i lefthim for 10 secounds and when i came back there was water every were!!!!:Xi had to clean it all up. the worst thing is that he hadhopped throughit. so he made little tracks for me to follow:X. when i found him he was acting like a little angle:halo :whistlingbut he is a little deman.:devil:brat:

Linus loves toes. Whenever I take my shoes and socks off he runs right up to my toes and sniffs them. Occasionally he tries to take a nibble, but I try to dissuade him (mostly by squealing in surprise). Silly bunny.

I have very active crazy rabbits lol, Jenny practly climbs up the walls if I am too slow to open her pen in the morning..yup, my dogs dont wake me up in the morning..my rabbit does, if I am still not fast enough she started pulled her litterboxes from the straps and throwing them aroud, its not like she is cooped up, she is a 4lbs rabbit in a 26sq ft pen and she has free run 16 hours a day!

Peepers is just a nut lol, I am convinced that she believes she is one of the dogs, and the queen of them of coarse. she doesnt everything with them, its pretty funny to see a 2 lbs rabbits with all my 30-40lbs dogs, begging with them, running to the kitchen for breakfast with them, when you ciddle with the dogs on the couch, Peepers joins you on the other side and slowly inches her way over more and more of your lap until the dogs are pushed out of the picture etc.. she has to check out everything once, shy she is not lol she is very noisy too...I think she is trying to bark lol

Latest posts

Back