Crazy for Californians

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that Dukin needs to be on here and I know there are much more calis! I NEED more cali pictures. Not to be pushy or anything!:pPLEASE!!!!!!!!! In the mean time I'll add some morex of my babies!

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02357-1.jpg

Aly!:)

Awww! I haven't seen the last couple of posts! They are adorable! I love the little thinking bubbles!:biggrin2:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Aly!:)

JadeIcing wrote:
Eek must have cali babies....:shock:
I, of all people, can't believe that I'm saying this, but, yeah, you ought have at least one. My Cali Boy is so loving, it's disgusting. (My hubby always accuses me of "making out with the rabbit." I can't help it, though. He presents me his nose for kisses and hunkers down perpendicular to my position for hugs. :D

JadeIcing wrote:
Hey my Dallas will slip you the tongue. :shock:
:laugh:I think that my guy's considered it before. See, heplants his lips on mine when I lean in to kiss his nose. He's sneaky like that. And I could swear that he's moved his lips at times (either to mimic a kissing motion or because he's considering licking me on the mouth). Strange any way you cut it....

Here is my newest baby, Smudge. He is a baby Californian. We just picked him up yesterday afternoon. He is seven weeks old. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380478833.157040.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1380478848.857711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Ermergerd! Smudge! Why are you so cute??? Come visit Texas, Smudge...I think someone wants to cuddle you (and maybe bunnap you!)!!

Back