Craisin Quantity Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill turned his nose up at apple, pineapple and banana... so I thought... everyone seems to go crazy for craisans... so why not try?

Oh, why did I give him a craisin! Everytime I go into the kitchen and come back out now he runs up to me and puts his paws on my knee and gives me a sad bunny look! And he has only had two! If I crinkle a bag he runs over to the kitchen. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the bag out and gone "*crinkle crinkle *who wants a craisain! its a craisin bill! *crinkle crinkle* craisin, bill!"

I'm glad you made this thread though... cause I'm sure I'd over craisin him...

I made the mistake of crinkling the bag, too... Now, if I so much as move the bag, Toby gallops from wherever he is to where I am. Then he gets sad if I don't give him one...

We let Bo try to get his own out of the little bags LOL! It's so funny to see him push his head in that bag!

I feel so bad for my mum. She is going to be bunny-sitting Toby while I am in Michigan for Christmas with Will's sisters. She used to be afraid of Toby in the first place, because he used to be very bitey and she's on blood-thinners, so obviously not a good combination. She's OK with him now, and hasn't had any problems when she visits me here. When I feed Toby in the mornings, he charges at me and grunts while running. He isn't very light on his feet, either. We call him "Thunderbun" for a reason... I'm afraid he's going to charge her and she's going to run out of the room and be terrified of him all over again. He does this for treats AND food. He doesn't bite, but he looks like one p*ssed off bunny when he does this! Poor mum...

Sorry, off topic. But, it's my thread, and I'll do what I want with it... *loads cannon*

kherrmann3 wrote:
I've heard that banana is very sugary. I don't know how sugary, but yeah. Toby goes nuts for dried papaya and banana, too. He's not sold on the banana, but he does enjoy them! So, he likes dried banana, papaya, and now craisins. I wish I would have know that in early Autumn (that he liked cranberries), because I was up North during the stupid cranberry festival and could have gotten a ton of them for cheap!
Banana is pretty sugary, and any kind of dried fruit is more sugary than fresh. It sorts of gets concentrated during drying, LOL. Plus a lot of comapnies will add sugar to it after it is dried, like it doesn't have enough in it already! :shock:

Latest posts

Back