CRAISEN FEST!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
:pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkbouce:

Hehe!!

I let both Fiver and Maisie eat directly out of the raisin box last night...I know they only got like six total, so it's okay (especially since they only get them usually like once every other week)...but it was SO CUTE. Next time I do it, I'll have Danny get a video of Maisie when she first smells the raisins...it's HILARIOUS!! I swear that nose is going 1,000mph when she smells them! :D

Bo and Clover hear the bag and OMG it's party heaven! Bo moves up and down all over his cage until I get to him.

Tony hasn't figured that out yet since he's only gotten 1 or 2 ever! We don't let the babies have many treats. He's just started getting one here and there.

Last night, however, I gave them all a leaf of green leaf lettuce. Oh man! he was in heaven! *crunch, munch, crunch*

I was taking out the garbage and crinkling some plastic bags, and Pebbles was darting back and forth in her cage expecting a treat.
So craisens was the closest thing I had on hand. Yummy I Love My Daddy. :biggrin2:

winnie loves craisins. . . she goes crazy. . . but none of you have seen craisin addiction without knowing herman. . . oh boy. . . he would go to ANY length to get one. . . he once tipped over a plastic tub, pried the lid off, dug to the bottom, and chewed through the bag to get the craisins inside!!!!

not to mention the always lovable, if not sometimes annoying "kiss for a craisin" both herman and winnie learned this, and to this day i still have winnie run over to me, give me a 'kiss' then sit there like "okay, were is my craisin now?"

I got a new bag last night cause the others got sort of dry. I always lose the last inch or so because I don't let them have but one here and there ...... of course when my sister came to take care of Bo one time she fed him like 10!! LOL - she said "but he was begging!" I said "yeah, welcome to bunny slaveship!"

Anyhow, when I gave them a new craisen just a minute ago... it's like they were in heaven..... soft and chewy...... then they wanted more. :?

LOL! and she knows how to win him over doesn't she?

Sometimes Bo is too smart for his own good. Clover and Tony aren't as bad, but Bo..... it's pathetic the way he begs ..... and tries to eat the very last little piece of pellet in his bowl to show me how desperately hungry he is .... ;)

Okay, guys...I have a confession...I let Fiver and Maisie eat right out of the box...

:embarrassed:

BUT...they only eat like six total (I'm pretty sure...)...and I have to admit..I've been giving them raisins more frequently lately (mostly because I feel guilty about Fiver's surgery...that boy's got me wrapped around his little toenail).

And, for those thinking I'm playing favorites...they're the only two that LIKE eating them out of the box...hehe!! It's so adorable seeing them get all excited at the priviledge of just goin' straight to the source!

And you should see Maisie's reaction to when she smells raisins...she's a total raisin fiend!!

:biggrin2:

I let Bo eat craisens from the baggie thing. His little head just fits in it LOL! He gets excited too but he's stupid - he gets one or two and backs up to eat it and I snag it away. He gets so upset with me LOL!

Clover won't take anything like that. You have to hand it to her through her cage, kiss at her and tell her it's there (I think her eyesight upclose is terrible even for a rabbit!) and she has to smell it, chin it gently, smell it again and then she'll take it in a tiny little gentle fashion. So after 10 minutes or so........ LOL... Tony grabs them and chomps! "what's this omg this is great, Mommy. When did you invent these foods? Can I have more, huh? Mommy can I ???"

Look at that spoiled bunner! LOL!

Just like that only with the little craisen bag. He SHOVES his head if they are down to the bottom part LOL!

You like those little feetsies in the air? LOL! some bunnies just always have a look like they are being completely annoyed. Bo has that look a lot. :p

I have my bunny trained to sit in my lap and give me kisses when she sees the craisen tin. She also has a "craisen face" where she knows I have them and is so excited. My BF and I often joke that she is "craisen crazy" because she turns into a nut if she even sees the craisen tin. IfI set it down she will try to open it, eventually getting frustrated and digging and growling at the container. It is pretty funny.

~Star~

Latest posts

Back