Covered Litter Box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
OK, so tonight I went out and bought a coveredlitterbox. It has a lil flappy door that she can bounce in and out of.I have it in her cage, and I'd take some pictures, but my camera isacting up...sigh... She's been in it three times since I put it inthere (I had to put her in the first time so she saw that it was ok togo in and out of). There have been 5 lil pooters outside on the cagefloor...no urine yet. I'm just hoping she gets used to it and goes. I'msoooo tired of coming home to a dumped litter box. Does anyone use oneof these?

I bought her new chewing toys and a new throwing toy. She has cardboardboxes to tear apart. Hay....Food....Treats.... She can't be bored!

Wish me luck...

It looks kinda like this, but the bottom is purple:

6423424.jpg

OH I am so LOVING this (and I know I'm talking to myself here since I'm the only one posting on this thread...but)!

She is digging and digging to her heart's content, and there is minimalmess!!! I mean, some of the Yesterday's News escapes the lil door flap,but it's less than ten pieces and she's digging darn hard in there.That is just NOTHING compared to the enormous mess of before.

I hope this continues!

Yay!I know how annoying it can be whena bunny digs out the box. Chompers used to do that, but thankfullyoutgrew it, or whatever. Not sure what, but I'm glad it stopped.

wow I am very happy for you. Chernish tries to flip his litter box but we tied it up to the wall in the cage so he can't do it.
I think because of her size, when she digs it ends up on the floor. Our bunny is a dwarf so he can't make such a big mess.

I am right therewith you. I had to buy two of those, almost just like thatabout two months ago. For the exact same reason.Now, she can dig all she wants to, and i don't care. Exceptit still makes it harder to clean out her box because she moves all thelitter to the front and there is nothing to absorb her messes, butstill much better.:D

I NEVER thought of this, sometimes I swear I justdon't think-jeeeeeeeez! Now that I have the girls back together againand they have a "double sided" condo (put their two cages together withthe side doors opening up to the other) I think there is room!! GOODIDEAR Elf Mommy!! Since my blue glass pyrex dish is workingout okay but not fabulous I still have been on the hunt, they can't eatit but it only holds enough woody pet to last about 1 day (if that).Since Jezebel and Jaden are such lil diggers this might be a solution-

must go measure now before I go on my errands today...food for thought indeed!

Cher

Today I needed one of those for Bo's fit hethrew! Maybe I wouldn't have hay from one end of thefamilyroom to the other! Little booger just got somebanana..... now he is all happy..... Spoiled I tell ya! SPOILED ROTTEN!

:)

Latest posts

Back