cousins name :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*poifect*

Reaction score
Hey

my aunt just had a little baby girl and she wants me to name it!!! (dont ask me why!!!!) she has blonde hair and big brown eyes.

if you have any suggestions please post them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friends thought of the names on the poll.

i like lyndsay for a blonde. thats one of my favorite names. i also like katelyn and brooke

I voted for Lauren because that's always been myfavorite girl's name...I had wanted to name a daughter that if I'd everhad one. :)

Michaela wrote:
From what you have there I'd go for Chelsea. But myfavourite names are Madison and Isabella.:D

Hehe whats there I chose Chelsea but I love Isabella.

I love the name Madison and Madilyn....with themiddle name being "Mae", of course! I also like the name Addison,Autumn, Daphne, and Molly.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

My husband isIrish/Italian and I am Irish/German/Dutch. We mainly likeIrish and Italian names and our daughter is named Breanna.Our last child was a boy, but if he was a girl the name was going to beeither Sophia or Brynn.

From that list, Penelope is my favorite.

I am a big name nut, here is a list of some of my favorite girl names for some ideas!

Willow, Kaitlyn/Kate, Katharine, Olivia, Lilia, Victoria, Gabriella,Anneliese (ann-uh-leese), Anna, Brianna, Sarah, Nicolette, Marley,Elaine, Isabel, Lily/Lillie, Skylar "Skye", Elizabeth, Autumn, Naomi,Danielle, Danica, Fiona... :)

Hey guys update!!1

We all have decided Chelsea would be a good name!!! The christening is in three weeks!!!

lurv Anabell :mrsthumper:

Latest posts

Back