Couple questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuu

Reaction score
As some of you may have read, Tyr and Loki aregonna be put together soon. I want to make a shopping list ofeverything I need for their new abode.

First of all, should I be getting a litter box they can both fit in atone time? The one I have now is fairly large but both their butts can'tfit inside at once.

Second, this isn't really for shopping, but how should I moderate theirfood intake? Just put in what they should both have and let them sortit out?

Two water bottles?

Any other things people with pairs have found useful?

Hi we have two lop eared bunnies that share a bedroom.

We actually have 3 litter boxes, one in each cage (two huge cages madefrom NIC cubes) and one in the corner of the room. Most timesthey will use them seperately but the odd time they get into ittogether, it's actuually quite humerous. We use wash basinsfrom Wal Mart $2.99 each.

We put one bowl of food in and they share, it's quite funny sometimesthey take the food out of each others mouth and then run with it.

We don't use water bottles we use two ceramic bowls, one in each cage.

We have lots of toys in both cages and in the room.

Sometimes they are together and sometimes they are in seperate cages, Iguess it depends if they are ticked with each other LOL. Wealso have large ceramic tiles in each cage that they lay on, eventhough the air conditioner is on, I'm sure they get warm in this HOTweather. I truely believe if we didn't have Bunnies myhusband would make me have the air conditioner higher. LOL

Hope some of this info is helpful to you.

Soooska

The litter box I have doesn't fit both and theyseem to do fine. I have 2 water bottles cuz they are bigdrinkers....I also have one bin feeder and they seem to do just fine.When its salad time they each get their own bowls.

Hope that helps some!

Latest posts

Back