Cotton Tail cottages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get them through bunnybunchboutique.com, but I don't know what the shipping cost would be. Down toward the bottom of the home page there's a box to click for international shipping information. If that's too pricey, maybe they'd tell you the name of the manufacturer & their email address, to find out if they have an Australian distributor.

Those are cute. Sorry was curious to know what a Cotton Tail cottage was.

I have a wooden house that Neville really likes. I didn't pay that kind of price for it. He doesn't go in and hide but he loves to stretch out on the top of it and sleep or just watch what's going on.

I was wondering, can't you make one out of a cardboard box?

K:)

I think it would be complicated to make one; I'm pretty sure there are ramps inside to the upper 2 levels. It'd take a cutaway view to be sure. I know that if I got one I'd sure try to trace the pieces so I could replace any that got chewed up.

You can get them through www.bunnyworld.com.au here in Australia. Do consider carefully if you have a destructo bunny though! I know of someone who excitedly got one, only to her pair ruined it overnight.

You can also get them from www.busybunny.com
I plan on getting one for Horatio for Easter! Shipping is about $38 to where I am, which is more than what I plan on buying from the site :p But he is worth it.

T

Latest posts

Back