Cotton getting in Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
I love my baby girl (totally not a baby) but every once in a while (like tonight) she will specifically do everything that she knows that she isn't allowed to do! My girl is 4 years old and definitely knows the things that are off limits, so when this happens I think... Is there food in her dish? Yes, does she have water? Yes, is her potty corner dirty? No. Could this be caused by pent up energy? Like I said it's only once in a good while... I think that maybe she's irritated with me in some way, maybe me using the computer frustrated her (she does get jealous of my computer often) but other than that, what!? Any other bunny parents here experience this?

All the time! When Aria feels like I've been neglecting her she causes as much trouble as possible until I sit down in one of our accustomed petting spots. Then she comes running and settles in next to me for love.

I find that if I don't let my bun on the bed when he wants he will run straight to my books to bite them ... (He is not neutered yet) I believe his behavior is hormone driven ... Lol

maybe she's trying to get your attention !!!

Also when my bunny has gas he will rip his blankets to shreds, something he never does otherwise. Check her out to make sure she's not in pain when she acts out as well ...

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

I think it is attention-seeking, she'll even throw a fit if I lean to type something on my computer when she's being pet... Her newer thing is she starts biting down on where she is and digging in this weird pattern. "bite-bite-bite-bite-bite, dig" same amount of bites and digs, she has plenty of chews (I call them her ice cream/ice creams because they are always shaped like cones) and has her nails cut

Back