Cortland NY Flemish Giant Specialty Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
This past weekend, Sundaywas the CortlandEncore Flemish Giant Specialty show in Cortland New York. We had over 200 Flemish Giants present for judging and I wanted to offer my sincere congratulations to MyRabbits and The Turtle (Nora and Scott) for their Best of Breed/Best in Show win with their Senior Sandy Doe Dolly! She is a gorgeous girl that really caught the Judges eye!

Congratulations Nora and Scott! That isa well deserved Trophy!

We had a really good show with some of the best Flemish! The judges said they were most impressed (and they would have told us if they weren't!) It's like Flemish heaven being surrounded by so many great Giant rabbits! (And SO much fun to be around like minded folk that don't think your "nuts to talk rabbit" all day long!)

Oh wow - that is awesome that the winners were from here...we need pictures!

It must've been flemmie heaven - I so wish I could've been there.

Thanks so much for the congratulations! Let me see what I can get The Turtle to post in the way of pictures.

Cortland offers such a special showing environment -- a great club with many friendly and helpful breeders and the best show barn I have ever been in by far as well as truly wonderful hosts. We had such a great time.

We owe our thanks to Allen and Julie Brady, who owned Dolly, knew I loved her, and gave her to us when they decided to leave breeding. ALso great thanks to Lynn and Bob Bolyard who bred Dolly and still take an interest in how she does.

It was also really nice that she won her third leg for Grand Champion. She was just a champion all the way around yesterday. And she took it completely in stride, not letting it get to her head. Such a good girl is she!

Congratulations - wish I could have made it to the show but had chores to do here...including tattooing the Checkered Giants...

Denise

You should have come! It would have been MUCH more fun than tattooing the Checkers! LOL! (Or you could have brought them and we ALL would have helped out!):biggrin2:
:p

Congrats to Nora and Scott on their big win!!!!!:pinkelepht:

Also thank you to you Cathy(bluegiants) for doing a wonderful job as show secretary:bunnydance:

It was a wondeful show and I am looking forward to April. :)

I wish I had known / had a convenient way to get over to Cortland (I go to college in Ithaca so Cortland is very close by), that would have been awesome to see!
Please do show us pictures!

Back