Cork

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEAT idea :) I might use this if its safe. I am thinking about laying down something "non-slip" for my buns floors.

Hope some people reply soon :)

p.s. where could this cork sheet stuff be purchased?

I used to get it at menards for making interesting backgrounds on aquariums. It wouldn't be toxic or anything but it probably wouldn't be very durable.

akane wrote:
I used to get it at menards for making interesting backgrounds on aquariums. It wouldn't be toxic or anything but it probably wouldn't be very durable.
I was thinking it might be a good idea for an aquarium background. So how did you get it to stay in place? I have a few tanks that could use a background.

If you want it on the inside (I was planting moss on mine) you have to drain the tank and silicone it in place then wait for the silicone to cure. I had my fish in 15g plastic storage containers for the day. Any larger container and the sides bow dangerously. After doing it on a fully stocked heavily planted 90g I decided in the future to only do it to tanks that had no fish yet.

On the outside super glue probably wouldn't show. Otherwise tape it down to the sides like any other background.

Latest posts

Back