Cookie's Debut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitwuv

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of our little guy...

Cookie_05.JPG

Cookie_14.jpg

Cookie_17.jpg

MVC-037X.JPG

MVC-145X.JPG

MVC-155X.JPG

MVC-820X.JPG

Oh how cute!

The paths leading to those pictures you tried to post in the first postwere things with this at the beginning:file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Cookie/... etc. This isa file folder on your computer that is only accessable from yourcomputer. In order for them to show up, you must upload them to yourpost (as an attachment) individually as you did with the picture thatyou just posted.

This may be confusing to you, sorry! I tried to be simple! :?

You cannot attach the photos you are trying tobecause the file size is simply too big. They cannot exceed 102 400bytes. If you right click on the picture, click "properties", itwill tell you the size. You will need to cut down the quality or thesize for it to work.

Oh,what a cutie pie! He has thatadorable round face and those cute little front legs. Myrabbit Trouble has that round face and the short front legsalso. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You rabbithas beautiful coloring. :D Beckie

I absolutely LOVE that first picture... He is just ADORABLE! I wanna go hug him now! Thanks.. put a smile on my face =).

Cheryl

Cookie lives the Life of Luxury, just for showing up.

He's not too much of a baby in your house, now is he?

What an Absolute Beauty. Give him a squeeze for me.

-Carolyn

My apologies for the confusion in trying to get the pictures posted in the first place.

He is my furry little boy, with the angelic face. But if hegets mad, he'll growl and fling poo. What's a mother to do??

Wabbitwuv

P.S. Everytime I go out, I try to find him a new toy...myhusband humors me but also reminds me occasionally that he really doeshave enough toys right now.

Wabbitwuv wrote:
He is my furry little boy, with the angelic face. But if hegets mad, he'll growl and fling poo. What's a mother to do??

*giggle* that made me laugh...the cutest ones in the bunch can be the biggest boogers...lol

Latest posts

Back