Convention Transport offered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
Since convention is coming up and I'm sure some are hoping to get buns, I'll be offering transport from Ohio and Michigan to convention, and from Convention to Ohio and NEW YORK. I have had someone ask me about transport to Utica, NY. so will be making that trip again. And may drop to PA to come back to Ohio.

I've plenty of room, and just let me know ASAP if you would like transport =)

Can you transport ME to convention? Its not a bad detour...just down to SW Texas...then back up to the convention....

Oh...and then back again.

I'm so jealous - I wanted so badly to go to convention this year but it just ain't gonna happen.....

I might be going with Crystal, It will be my first time going to convention, But i wont be showing anything, Just transport 3 jersey's (selling out of JW) and getting a nice broken LH buck! Cant wait!

TinysMom wrote:
Can you transport ME to convention? Its not a bad detour...just down to SW Texas...then back up to the convention....

Oh...and then back again.

I'm so jealous - I wanted so badly to go to convention this year but it just ain't gonna happen.....
My policy is if you pay all gas and a little extra I'm there =p And the clowncar sucks to ride in lol.

atleast convention will be a little closer next year? I'm not sure I'm going to make it to Kansas unless I find me a nice pair of red shoes =p

I'm going this year, yay! Our 4H rabbit club is going, and I'm hopefully picking up a pair of Thriantas there aswell
-fingers crossed-

Latest posts

Back