Convention in CA, Anyone going?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLady

Reaction score
Is anyone going? If so, what breed will you be bringing? How many? Where are you coming from? Flying or driving? Open or youth?

I know too many questions! But it is getting close & we are excited!

We are flying the buns & ourselfs out, showing youth, from NJ, We'll be bringing 11 rabbits, 6 English Lops, 4 Hollands & 1 lionhead just for kicks & giggles =)

By the way, Thanks to Pan Nock, we asked her this weekend at the NY show if she thought the little lionhead doe would be convention worthy & she said yes, so she's going. She has won about 10 BOB's in a row! My daughter wanted to bring her so we're bringing her =)

Good luck to all that go!

I'm going.

We're driving down and checking into our hotel friday evening most likely. I have to be there Saturday to check in for the youth competitions. I 'm competing in Royalty and am also on the AZ breed ID and Judging teams. Gonna kick some butt this year, I hope!

I've only got a few rabbits worth bringing. Two Himalayan Bucks (A Black and a Blue) and a Mini Lop Buck, only because he's in his prime. I'm really excited to see how the himmies do. The Mini Lop will be selling hopefully if we get offers. I REALLY hope someone wants him, he really is SUCH a nice rabbit. Both Himmies have won either a BIS or a RIS... The black has two BIS under him and Has about 12 BOBs under his belt... some of which are in open. When he's on the tables in AZ and NM, he pretty much dominates. He's only been beaten by stock that wasn't ours... twice. I'm rambling but I could talk for DAYS about this rabbit.

I wish I could go. :/ My 4-H leader and her boys are going so we'll get to hear all about it. lol. She's willing to pick up rabbits for members in the club and I'm debating about asking her to pick up a REW Mini Rex buck for me and my sister...I'd really like to find new homes for the other rabbits first, and get new caging...so I'll have to see how it all goes.

They are leaving the week before, and driving down...making it a vacation as well. It sounds like they're gonna have fun and I want to go with them! Lol.

Emily

I want to soo badly, but I can't afford it.

I've only heard that the Chin Dutch are going to be there and I want to pick up a pair of them-BADLY. I love the chin color and i love my dutchies so it was a perfect fit. I want to work on the steel color with the Chins . . . Sadly I will have to wait until Dutch Convention and hope that they are there and get a pair then.

Latest posts

Back