Continental Giants?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion94nl

Reaction score
I got in contact with a guy who has bougth a 21 acre farm recently and is looking to adopt two Continental Giants.

Now I did some surfing on the internet but does this breed exists at all in the USA?
I only found Continental Giants in the UK.

Greetz,

MJ

Nope. None here. Most of thegiants here are Flemish Giants or French Lops. There are alsoCheckered Giants and Giant Chinchilla, but they're more rare.

ohhh i would love to own a continental giant,atleast it wouldnt be able to squeeze itself into somewhere where itshouldnt be in the first place lol.

i can just imagine their binkys lol

cheryl

Imagine working on the pc in a very quiet room,all of the studden you hear a very loud *THUMP*, would'nt that scarethe living day lights out of you. lol that would be awesome. I wish Istill have MeatHead, but hubby is allergic to buns so we can't ownanymore.

Beward of Giant Rabbit.

Mail man laughs at you. Say ok wanna see him. Thump thump thump,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is a big thing what in the world is that.I am so outta here. lol I can see people's faces when they see that bigbun or even hear it. lol, The next great dane rabbit. lol

man! what a sight it would be, when the rabbitis running like crazy and run straight in your direction speciallywhile binkying, Boogie bumps into me when he does that, and he hitspretty hard for a little thing

i rememeber family owning a great dane pup, he was almostfull grown, and he was a clumbsy oaf, when he came running full blastin my direction, i would flinch and brace myself

i bet it would be kinda scary to see that big rabbit running in your direction hehe

eeek!

Thats one big bunny!:shock:

Any one have numbers on the size of them

Gess i know why he needs the 21 acer fram now

OMG. I want one of them! Lol! He would totallydwarf my holland lop Romeo... but wouldn't that be awesome to have abun that big? It'd be like owning a dog.... but with less mess andproblems! (One would hope...).

I want to breed rabbits when I'm older, and have a farm. I think those guys will be on the top of my breeding list!

Ooooooh, I want one sooo bad.... That guy isgorgeous! Does anyone know how much they weigh? He makes myFlemish babies look little.

ok so I volenteered for hosting a rabbit whenpeople want to transport them across the states, you know just to stayovernight if needed, but not one of those. Sorry people that is a bitmuch. LOL:faint:

that is awesome :lol:

I wonder what kind of personalities they have... and how high can it jump!

I'd love taking one of those guys for a walk and really freaking outpeople and the numerous little french poodles around here :lol:

I woudn't think it would be able to jump veryhigh... Gravitational pull and all that, LOL! It would be like a GreatDane or a St Bernard doing a high jump, know what I mean?

Latest posts

Back