Constant Head Shaking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long. I didn't have time to update.

Our vet looked at him and saw the videos I sent to her. She flushed his ear but didn't see anything wrong. She said if it was neurological he would be doing more constantly and not just spurts of it. She said to keep an eye on it and mark it down every time it happens to keep a record and if it continues and gets worse she will do X-Rays and C-T scans but doesn't believe you would be able to see much.

She said his breathing sounded good. The 4th year student will call me next week for an update if not I'm to email her as per her request. She wants to know how he's dong.

Rebecca

I hope that she doesn't continue with it but it would be a good idea to see if there is any kind of pattern to it.
I wasn't sure what was happeneing when you didn't post ...

angieluv wrote:
I hope that she doesn't continue with it but it would be a good idea to see if there is any kind of pattern to it.
I wasn't sure what was happeneing when you didn't post ...
I hope that he doesn't continue it :)

Sorry after the vet appt. I had a new job thing to look into then I went out with a friend.

I would asked my sister to do the update but you wouldn't got the info you need as she didn't come out in the SNOW with me.

What! You have snow already!

I hope it was a one-time deal and DC was just doing it to make you worry, or washing the ear out did the trick.

:yeahthat: Snow Already! wow. I wish I could move somewhere warmer. I hate cold weather.

I'm Glad the doc didn't find anything wrong :)

Latest posts

Back