Considering new bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susansheila

Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of research on flemish giants. And would love to get one. I have a few questions and I know there are experts on here that can help me with them.

First, I have a small, 4 pound, female dwarf (altered). Sometime down the road I'd like to intro them. Any advice?

Second, I would like to get a male. Would male or female be better for introducing?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

Do you already have a male or female rabbit?

As many know - I had Tiny - a neutered flemish giant buck. He LOVED the girls and had a hard time understanding the word "faithful". He had several lionhead girlfriends over the course of his lifetime.

When he was still "babyish" - he was also good friends with my Netherland Dwarf bucks.....but that all went south when the Nethies hit the teenage years. Now that he's 3 1/2 years old, I think Tio would be mellow enough to *maybe* be out with Tiny had Tiny not passed. But that is a HUGE maybe.....and a "most likely not".

I now have Zeus, a flemish giant mix and it looks like he now has three girls in his harem (he'd had two).

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back