Confirm or deny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiemattiesrattery

Reaction score
Ok, sooo I haven't been able to come back onto RO because I had a computer virus >_< Sucky!

Question I have though.
*just needed a confirm or deny, or in your opinion kinda thing*

Will a doe fight off a male if she is preggers, or thinks she is preggers?

Or is it just I don't like this guy kinda thing?

Because I thought my Doe was pregnant, First breeding she would have been due June 6th.
Second time she was with the boy puts her due between the 16th, and the 21st (yes she was left in there longer then intended because I forgot to remove her, thanks to some meds I was taking at the time... *I was all looped out, so I did the feed water thing, and slept >_<*

Sooo yeah. But I can't really feel anything in her, and she has a box for nest building and what not. but she isn't interested in building a nest. However I may try something new, because she likes her bubs in a hole. Where my other buns could careless.

A pregnant doe may or may not accept a buck. Her willingness to breed is not an indicator of whether or not she's pregnant.

This is why palpating is such an important skill for breeders to become proficient at.

Well with the normal buck she will let him do what he wants all the time any time, Except the last two days that I tried to put her with him. The other buck though, she runs and fights, and attacks him.

Yeah I can palpate rats and bunnies with ease. With her forget that. You try and she will try to eat you. (she puts up with alot, and is normally sweet, mess with the belly though and she sees red lol)
That and the last litter she had, I couldn't feel anything either >_< Mostly because even with two + people it's hard to feel her belly.

Latest posts

Back