Confirm my bunnies breed please :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosieTheRabbit

Reaction score
Hi all, ill upload a few pictures of rosie.

She was sold to us as a sooty fawn mini dwarf lop. from the pics I've seen, she fits the bill but doesn't have the typical basket ball head.

This is my second mini dwarf lop, the last one (bugz) was albeano. I had her about 20 years ago.. she was not a mini that's for sure and ended up the size of a small dog! Was this breed even around 20 years ago?

We live in Australia & Rosie is about 7-9 weeks old (lady at pet shop said 6 weeks old, but they're not supposed to be sold until they are 8 weeks so im wondering if she was actually 8 weeks last week and 9 weeks old this week) anyway, let me know what you think :)

rosie2.jpg

rosie3.jpg

Mini dwarf lop is not a breed, mini lop is and dwarf lop is. So it's possible she's mixed between the two. You will probably need a front on face shot and a side-on shot with her sitting nicely to get a better idea of if she's one breed or the other.

What she is, she's a real cutie :)

Thanks everyone I think she's super cute too! :) I have a few more photos but none of them are perfect I'll try & snap her again tonight after she calms down a bit

Face;
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396762214.415439.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396762181.695608.jpg

Body;
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396762268.588341.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396762292.026006.jpg

I couldn't get her to sit up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back