Confession Stand/Embarassment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinirabbit

Reaction score
/themes/default/Hello.gifThis is the totally sweet stand, where we share stories about total gumiliation, or sweet revenge....tell one of both, both of them, whatever! Not only does is make you laugh, but makes you feel better (..or maybe worse..) about yours!Mine is coming up after the first post!!

Fine, I'll tell/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gif/themes/default/sing.gifEmbarassment: I am part of the church choir. When auditioning for solos in Amazing Grace, I didn't get in- my friend Lucy did. Well, I liked to pretend I had the solo-You know, singing and practiciing at my house, with my vocal instructor, etc so I would be a better singer for next time. So come April 22nd, the concert came, and we started singing the song. The solo verse came, and without realizing, I started to sing the solo instead of her! It totally messed up, since I abruptly stopped, Lucy started, but then the cconductor just made every one sing in too!I got mixed reactions:My Parents: Hon, you were great!My friend: Why did you do that! I know you're jealous, but that's going to far!The Conductor: Get out of my choir!

The most embarrasing day of my life was a couple of years ago. I was cycling with a friend down this wide country road just out of town (heading into the countryside). i was infront of him and had these big baggy trackie bottoms on with an elastic waist. Anyway, i got a fly or something in my eye so i tried to quickly brush it away with my hand. Lost control and the bike handles swivveled. One handle got caught in my waistband, pulled down my trousers (and me) just as about 4 cars drove past. Sitting tangled underneath a bike with my trousers round my knees. Not a pretty sight.

Got a dirty bum aswell :(

A most embarresing moment is when I oddly forgot to take off my Pj's and I went outside towalk the dog and someone drove past and was laughing at something so I looked around and saw nothing then I looked at my clothes I was outside in Pj's and bunnie slippers like 12 people went past in cars all laughing.It was so embarresing.I screamed and ran back inside,he he not a very fond Memory.LOL:foreheadsmack::embarrassed:

You guys are too funny :tongue

Here's mine . . .

We were at a youth rabbit show and I walked up to stand in line and sign Matthew in. I noted that my daughter was in front of us, bent over at the table, filling out her paperwork.

I whispered to Matthew, "I'm gonna pinch sissy's butt!" :devil

So, I reached out and pinched her butt- really hard :brat:

She whipped around and looked at me in shock :scared:uh oh -- it wasn't sissy.

I profusely apologized . . .:imsorry

To further my embarrassment, my friends released a warning over the internet that there was a perverted woman going around at rabbit shows pinching girl's butts. :baghead

Yep -- that was a hard one to live down. :upsidedown

Pam the Butt Pincher

Another one: I did a one-and-a-half dive off the diving board (WITH a bikini) and, when I came to the surface, EVERYONE was staring. I thought, "Gee the dive must of been great", until I actually followed their stare and realized my bikini bottom was there, still floating,/images/emoticons/shock.gif when my friend snaps me out of my dream or *nightmare* gives me her towel to rap around my bottom half, while she discreetely reaches for the bottom...then we make a beeline for the exit.On the other hand, that was the day Ian called my to ask me out to You, Me and Dupree. Not so bad.../themes/default/popc1.gif

OMG those are so cute!!

:laugh:

Pam I would have died:faint:lol. ::blushing just thinking about it:: :embarrassed:

Let's see my most emberassing moment... kinda gross but just recently happened.

I was going to job interviews just about every day and so I had started taking diet products hoping to lose some weight and gain some energy through out the day. I was eating these energy bars for breakfast and they had been giving me bad gas but I didn't even think about. So I went in for a interview with a bankand the lady took me in to a backroom and shut the door so we could have some privacy. Unfortunatley the bubbles started building in my tummy and I just knew something was going to happen. I tried so hard to hurry the interview up but she just kept going... lo and behold it happened and it was loud and smelly. I was so emberrased and worst of all it got real quiet and she got up and opened the door she said so she could hear what was going on but I know it was the smell. OMG I was so emberrased and needless to say I never heard from them.

one more....

Two years ago my oldest who had just then turned four was in Walmart with us. They had just installed the new automatic flush toilets and we didn't know. So I am standing outside the bathroom door talking with my family (it was the day after the 4th of July and they were all up for the holiday) when lo and behold my daughter heaven comes running out of the bathroom screaming at the top of her lungs with her little shorts and undiesdown around her ankles, toilet paper hanging out of her tush and stuck to her shoes. She ran up to me screaming mommy the toilet the toilet it's alive. Everyone turned to stare and well lets just say it took four of us to convince her to go back in and finish using the potty. I love telling her that story now and laughing so hard each time.

rabbit_whisperer wrote:
A most embarresing moment is when I oddly forgot to take off my Pj's and I went outside towalk the dog and someone drove past and was laughing at something so I looked around and saw nothing then I looked at my clothes I was outside in Pj's and bunnie slippers like 12 people went past in cars all laughing.It was so embarresing.I screamed and ran back inside,he he not a very fond Memory.LOL:foreheadsmack::embarrassed:

You mean...wearing your PJ's and slippers outside is a bad thing?:faint:

I live in small town of 90 people and we'll all go outside in our pj's, hair curlers etc. We'll dye, perm, andcutour hair on the front porch.When we are doing such activities fellow neighbors are on their walks, they'll stop to say hi while we are doing so and park a seat on the porch. We are one of the few towns around herethat still do such things as everyone's worried about their 'appearance' and what people think of them. People driving through our town (main country routes around here so semis are common) never know what to expect! If you've caught the town in their best moods you might see peoplewith theirshorts at their feet.

I can't tell you the last time I was embarrassed or ifI'veever been embarrassed because of my town's uniqueness. :whistling

Pam, I bet that girl now watches herself at shows LOL!

My daughter had a veryearly morning employee meeting at Subway, so she went in her pj's.

She was surprised that she was the only one who showed up in pj's LOL

Pam

I've got the epitome (in my opinion) of embarrasing old habits. When I was thirteen, most of my friends had already begun developing breasts, and much to my dismay, I hadn't even come close. Not even a millimeter of growth. In fact, since I got my period so late, they didn't start growing until I was fifteen!

Well, I decided to take matters into my own hands and experimented with stuffing my bra, using gel inserts, padded bras, water bras, etc. for about three years... until I started running cross country... and everyone found out how little they really were. It was absolutely mortifying! My guy friends made fun of me to my wit's end, and many of my girl friends temporarily abandoned me. All's well now though :D

I'm now proud to say that I've since given up trying to "enhance" myself and am very happy with my (still) small, but at least existent, boobs today :D

Mine isn't too embarassing, but still.

It was the last day of Elementary school and I had to go up infront of the gym to shake the Principals hand. Iput out the wrong hand (I was already nervous so this didn't help) and she said through the mic, wrong hand. Ugh.I felt so stupid.

haahahahahahahaha I am just crying with laughter!OK...any confessions, or revenges?A confession: I once sabatoged my worst enemy's make up on the opening play, after she told my friends that I was a bleepin' bleep :)Come on....I was in fourth grade and to me, swear words, were like, a complete insult, sin and terrifying thing/themes/default/angry-smiley-034.gif

Oh my goodness, you guys have me ROLLING! These are GREAT! :rofl:

I guess its only fair to share something in return, yes?

Ok, revenge first. Don't think me too mean! :

I was at a modeling show with my sister, who models. I usually work backstage at these shows when they are sponsered by Shaw's (the modeling school). This one was, so I was back there doing my thing, yelling, pushing girls, and throwing clothes. Now, I know all the girls at these shows,their weak points, their strong points, all the good juicy gossip,the make up they require,the color # weave they need, and of course theirclothing sizes. This time there was a new model, I hadn't met her before, and I had no clue what she was even doing there. She was REALLY snotty, being a complete butt. She was super impatient, and everyone was putting up with it rather well until she came back for the second walk, when she couldnt find her outfit. At that point I was panicking because that was part of my job, to keep track of the outfits and who they went on. The clothes are labeled, and I grabbed the clothes with her name (Alexus)on it. Well there are two girls with that name, but one is a size 2 and this girl was about a 9. The other Alexus was done with herwalks and had gone to sit in the audience. So I knowingly tossed her the size 2, and let the fun begin. She had issues getting it on (obviously) and her walk was SO tight it wasnt even funny. She got to the turn and SPLIT there went the pants. I was laughing so hard from backstage, as was everyone else. She played it off very well, and walked calmly back to the dressing rooms where she had a proper fit. But it was hilarious while it lasted! (yes, I paid for the jeans... Ouch.)

Ok, embarassing now:

Me, my sister, and friend were at the mall. We were walking around and these guys were staring at my sister REALLY hard. It was annoying, beyond measure. They started talking and gesturing towards her when we walked closer. Finally I had had enough and basically chewed them out for being rude and pervy. They looked at me like I was crazy, and one said to me "We were looking at the sign behind her... Not at her." I told them my bad and walked away rather quickly. *cough*

Something like that once happened to me...except I thought they were looking at my frience Elsa, who guys always fall for (and I am getting sick of it!) So Elsa was kind of waving, and the guys (who were my friends) kept motioning to her, and I went up to them and told them off. How you should stop flirting, its pointless, etc. They called me 'Icey Queen' since apparently they were refering to me/images/emoticons/shock.gif. there was an awkward silence, where I didn't know whether to slap them or say 'Thank You' I ended up saying, 'Oh.' *slaps self*/themes/default/laugh1.gifCait wrote
Me, my sister, and friend were at the mall. We were walking around and these guys were staring at my sister REALLY hard. It was annoying, beyond measure. They started talking and gesturing towards her when we walked closer. Finally I had had enough and basically chewed them out for being rude and pervy. They looked at me like I was crazy, and one said to me "We were looking at the sign behind her... Not at her." I told them my bad and walked away rather quickly. *cough*

Latest posts

Back