Confession Stand/Embarassment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is cute. . .okay one for me:

monday night i was at college orientation(it is overnight) and they took us out bowling. . . well it was my turn and i went up and swung to ball behind me but instead of bringing it forward and letting go it slipped out of my hand! i hear this plop turn around and notice that EVERYONE was watching me, not really saying a word. . .and i look down and there is the bowling ball slowly rolling away from the lane. . .

i was mortified, so naturally i started to bust a gut laughing at myself. . . .

This one was a while ago but here goes:

When I was 17, my then boyfriend who was 14(now hubby) and I had just started dating. We had been friends for a yearand things had progressed along. My dad knew I had a friend named Tony but he hadn't really met him. So Tony (being from an Italian family) decided he wanted to be introduced to my dad formally before we dated too much more. I was exstatic!! How romantic is THAT!!:D So we go to my house and I go looking for my dad. I can hear the water running in the bathroom since he is getting ready to go to work. My sis, Tony and myself were standing at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the upstairs part of the house(about 6 steps)waiting for the door to open so I can introduce the two of them. I was SO nervous! I had butterflies in my tummy! I wanted so much for my dad to like him. Tony's parents didn't approve because of our age difference and it meant the world to have someones approval!

So the water shuts off and I hear the door handle rattle as he unlocks it...I am holding my breath preparing to introduce the two. When the door whips open and my dad steps out into the hall bare *ssed naked! :shock::shock::shock: He looks at us and runs down the hall to his bedroom. OMG!! I was so embarrassed!! I didn't know what to say! My sis starts howling with laughter and I just went totally red! Then all of a sudden Tony pipes up and yells up the hallway! "Hey Homer(as in Simpson)...nice *ss!" OMG--again! I can't believe this!:shock: Well so much for the introduction! My dad yells back down the hall--":censored2." Oh great someone just kill me now!:shock:

I figured that was the end of the boyfriend! But having already seen the worst he hung around and we got married 11 years later...as long as I promised he never had to see my dad naked again!!:D

/themes/default/laugh1.gifRunestonez wrote:
This one was a while ago but here goes:

When I was 17, my then boyfriend who was 14(now hubby) and I had just started dating. We had been friends for a yearand things had progressed along. My dad knew I had a friend named Tony but he hadn't really met him. So Tony (being from an Italian family) decided he wanted to be introduced to my dad formally before we dated too much more. I was exstatic!! How romantic is THAT!!:D So we go to my house and I go looking for my dad. I can hear the water running in the bathroom since he is getting ready to go to work. My sis, Tony and myself were standing at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the upstairs part of the house(about 6 steps)waiting for the door to open so I can introduce the two of them. I was SO nervous! I had butterflies in my tummy! I wanted so much for my dad to like him. Tony's parents didn't approve because of our age difference and it meant the world to have someones approval!

So the water shuts off and I hear the door handle rattle as he unlocks it...I am holding my breath preparing to introduce the two. When the door whips open and my dad steps out into the hall bare *ssed naked! :shock::shock::shock: He looks at us and runs down the hall to his bedroom. OMG!! I was so embarrassed!! I didn't know what to say! My sis starts howling with laughter and I just went totally red! Then all of a sudden Tony pipes up and yells up the hallway! "Hey Homer(as in Simpson)...nice *ss!" OMG--again! I can't believe this!:shock: Well so much for the introduction! My dad yells back down the hall--":censored2." Oh great someone just kill me now!:shock:

I figured that was the end of the boyfriend! But having already seen the worst he hung around and we got married 11 years later...as long as I promised he never had to see my dad naked again!!:D

Ok these are hilarious stories, i dont know how anyone is gunna top them, i cretainly am not, but anyway here it goes, ill pick.....ambaressment. I was once in a caravan site in spain, i was just walking back to my caravan after i had gone swimming, I walked up the path and into the caravan. I sat down(dripping wet) on the chair and asked for a cup of water, when i looked up i saw this woman and 3 guys playing cards! I had walked into the wrong caravan,all the caravanslooked the same to me. they were are next door neighbours so i couldnt look them in the eye for the rest of the holiday!

Back