Computer Problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Okay everyone, I don't think I'll be getting onfor a while now. Last weekend my brother wiped my computer clean andrestarted from scratch, the only problem, he made it worse! Hedownloaded so much sypware and adware that my computer is screwed up.:X I have 2 good spyware scans that can detect all the programs anddelete all but one for some reason, it works fine after I run a spywarescan and delete all the programs it lets me, but if I shut down mycomputer and turn it back on later, all the things I deleted are back.

It's making me so mad right now and I'm planning on asking mybrother-in-law to just wipe my computer clean and restart from scratchthis time so it gets done right this time. Hopefully he'll do it andthe problems will be fixed because I cannot stand how this is rightnow. At least I learned to never let my brother on my computer again. :X

God, first we lose BunnyMommy and dajeti2 and now you?!This stinks!

I hope you can get the help you need from your brother-in-law sooner rather than later.

-Carolyn

A little spyware?! Try 908 traces and about 60programs! :shock: Hardly what I'd consider to be a little spyware! lol,I'll see about it though, I'm having a tough time right now as it iswith school and everything else so ya. I've contacted my brother in lawabout it and hopefully get a reply from him soon and get it fixed.

I had to drop the Smilely Central emoticonsbecause they were "glitching" the computer in other areas.When I inadvertently eliminated them the "glitches" I had developedrecently mysteriously disappeared. Shame, too, 'cause I didlike those animated smileys.

Buck

I know Buck, I uninstalled Smiley Central a fewweeks back because I was afraid of causing more problems with allowingspyware to stay on my computer.

My brother in law was over and tried to fix the problem, we still haveglitches and all but I'll kind of be around, it depends on what happensnow, lol.

Latest posts

Back