Comb

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi is this comb good for rabbits? If no which one is effective and good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 7
If those bristles are all rubber, than that could work. You just want to avoid those brushes with real thin, pin-sharp metal tines. Those can be hard on bunny's sensitive skin.

A comb like this is great for shedding rabbits:
upload_2018-12-18_11-36-12.png

I forget the brand name of this comb. Maybe someone else will see this and remember the brand.

If those bristles are all rubber, than that could work. You just want to avoid those brushes with real thin, pin-sharp metal tines. Those can be hard on bunny's sensitive skin.

A comb like this is great for shedding rabbits:
View attachment 38939

I forget the brand name of this comb. Maybe someone else will see this and remember the brand.
When i brush him he doesn’t have such kind of bristles i cleaned the brush but tou can still see what kind of hair is on it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
Blue Eyes: I think it's the HairBuster. I got one from Binky Bunny.

Natalie: I use a brush similar to your OP -- with bristles made of a soft rubber material. The HairBuster works much better, but my rabbits don't like the feel of it. Actually, my rabbits don't like brushes in general, so I just use my hands unless they're shedding really bad.

Latest posts

Back