Colour changing lights!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
Okay! I’m back with a possible strange question. I got colour changing lights for my bedroom for Christmas. But I haven’t used them because I didn’t know if they were bad for his (Apollo’s) eyes. I don’t put the flickering setting on because that gives me a migraine. But I’d like to use the blue or red colours. Googled it but couldn’t find anything on it.

So, my question is... can I use my colour changing lights or should I keep them on white?

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering how little my rabbits care about changing illumination, like getting into the flashlight beam accidentially, I don't think that would be any problem.

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
I don't think it would matter. If there was a sunset in the wild it would be different colors, so I don't think it should hurt Apollo's eyes.

samoth

Reaction score
Animals don't necessarily "see" the same way humans see.

I found the site below years ago when researching rabbits and thought it was very interesting. It has many notes about and references to rabbit vision, although it is a tad technical. The upshot is that they see very, very differently from species like humans, and likely don't see color in the way we do :)

https://www.vgr1.com/vision/

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
Animals don't necessarily "see" the same way humans see.

I found the site below years ago when researching rabbits and thought it was very interesting. It has many notes about and references to rabbit vision, although it is a tad technical. The upshot is that they see very, very differently from species like humans, and likely don't see color in the way we do :)

https://www.vgr1.com/vision/
Thank you!

Latest posts

Group Builder