coloradoians over here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaya17

Reaction score
any one from colorado here just like to talk to some of my natives, also anyone selling pure bred polish's in the southwest courner? my little bro's looking to start rabit showing:biggrin2:

Colorado? I'm so jealous! I really want to live over there when I'm older. I have heard it is an amazing place. :)

Hi! im new here and I live in Colorado!! I love it except the cold cold cold!!! brr! Cant wait to take my bunny outside this summer he has not been since i got him recently!

I am hoping when it gets warmer to get our buns into agility. anybunny else interested or know of locals who do this? also looking for a supplier of H harnesses.

im from a little tiny town called Pagosa Springs :p

your so lucky jessica, theres a really really nice mini rex rabbitry in colorado springs called Cambridge rabbitry, but im to far away to get anything there :sigh:

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and have two adorable baby lionheads. I live in the beautiful rockies of Colorado, near Aspen sort of lol

You live in Silt Jessica? I live in the Roaring Fork Valley too! :D

Lila, I have a breeders contact who raises polish bunnies in Durango.
they're super cute, do you want their number?

Hi, I'm from Columbus, Ohio, but I have a strange request to borrow rabbit in Denver, CO for art exhibition there. I don't want to travel my own bunny there and I don't want to purchase one that I can't take home with me after the exhibition. This is for an eco art installation I'm doing at the Redline gallery in Denver. http://redlineart.org/ Any chance that someone would let me borrow a bunny from June 30 - Aug 12? The rabbit will be well cared for by the gallery staff and it will reside in a climate controlled gallery in an enclosure that allows for romping, eating fresh grass, alfalfa pellets and hay. The installation needs a rabbit to provide poo to feed to the worm composter that then feeds hydroponic plants. Perhaps you are going on vacation and need someone to board your bunny? Perhaps you want someone else to feed and water your bunny during the hot summer? Perhaps you'd like your bunny to contribute to this experimental vermiponics artwork?

More info and photos of the vermiponics art project are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amymyou/sets/72157624215762979/

Thanks!

amy

Forgot about this thread. It's so exciting seeing so colorado people here.

I grew up in Glenwood Springs Sarah.
I miss the area sooo much. Live near Denver now. Just not the same.

I live in Loveland, CO! I am so excited to see other Colorado buns here! I am a native, married to a native, and we had a bunch of natives, lol. Love to talk with you all :)

Latest posts

Back