coloradoians over here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I'm in Southern Colorado. I'm hoping to get some advice on breeding. Still new to raising rabbits! I have 2 Blue Dutch rabbits ( male & female). I was pleasantly surprised a couple weeks ago when I came home to find a litter of rabbits in the mother's cage.

If anyone has any advice on getting the babies registered & or sold,I would appreciate it.

Caysee01 wrote:
Hi

I'm in Southern Colorado. I'm hoping to get some advice on breeding. Still new to raising rabbits! I have 2 Blue Dutch rabbits ( male & female). I was pleasantly surprised a couple weeks ago when I came home to find a litter of rabbits in the mother's cage.

If anyone has any advice on getting the babies registered & or sold,I would appreciate it.
Hi,

Congratulations on your Dutches. They are awesome rabbits. My suggestion regarding register, is to do a search on ARBA. Great website, lots of information on breeds, registering, showing. You will get your answers there regarding registering your purebreds.

Regarding selling them, get the word out. PennySavers are good, Pet Stores, Craig List, talk to breeders. Lots of things you can do to advance yourself.

Wishing you all the luck. Would love to see baby pics.

K :)

Latest posts

Back