Color and/or breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbenator

Reaction score
I have been scouring the Internet and forums for two days and I cannot find a color that describes our new bunny, Jimmy. She was adopted from a rescue situation, so there isn't a lot of information on her background. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_6361.jpg

Ignore my pajama pants, I was trying to get in some snuggles this morning before my little monster woke up :p

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

Can you post a photo of the undercolor of the coat? The rabbit appears to be a smutty fawn in color and of mixed breed.

I'd say mixed breed. Maybe color of fawn. Terms like smutty are used by show people when colors run together due to not breeding right colors. You don't get the full color, but diluted too much due to mixing colors incorrectly.

I like the racing stripes she has on her side. Neat pattern.

K:)

I will have to get a picture later when she comes back out.

Thanks for the help so far. I'm getting her spayed ASAP, so obviously showing and breeding are out of the question. Its mostly just for curiosty's sake, and I'm sure knowing their breed can come in handy. Mixed breed or not, I love her just the same.

Latest posts

Back