College Final Exams

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruka

Reaction score
Today was my last day of the horrible finalexams! I am so glad I don't have to deal with them for anothersemester. My professors didn't suprise me with any BS questions so thatwas good. I think I did pretty well over all.

Anyone else done or almost done with finals?

I'm FREE!!!!!!:colors:

hey, i just survived final exams last week, oneof them i didn't study too well, and i guess i didn't do very well inthe lab portion of the class cause my grade in that class turn out tobe an C, the class was geology

and i did well in my other class test , role of teaching, i got an A in that class

man! i had a micro freakout on that day cause i gotten the time wrong ,i thought the test was like at 2 pm but it turn out that i was supposedto do the test at 8 am , and it was 12 pm and i was preparing to brushup my memory for that test and noticed the time when i was supposed totake it, i gasped very loudly and took off for that teacher's office,fortunally he was soooo nice and let me go ahead and take the test ,whew!!

:what I still have a good month left in schooland that includes one more midterm in each of my classes and THENfinals. Oh the pain I just want to cry:cry2! But after finals week itis time to:party:

Good luck to everyone who still have a few finals to go!!!

Freeeeeeedom :happydance

I finished today :wiggle

I have exams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

On the Tuesday I have my driving test in the morning, and then straightafter I have an exam at College. :shock2:But Imcool about it.

Its the College's fault though as we didnt even know we had exams nextweek until about 4 weeks ago, when I booked my driving test 4 monthsago.

You are lucky you have no more exams!

lucylocket wrote:
when do you's find out how well you'd hsve done

also can i ask if you's have passed your exams does that mean you've graduate

Hey Varna -

I'll find out what my grades are in a few weeks. I think I did alright, but Chemistry was a killer.

I won't be graduating for at least another year, but I am glad to at least be done for the summer.

yeah. It's a pain. I am just aboutfinished my third year at university doing animal biology and my examsstart on the 25th may. I should really be revisingjust now actually but I am messing about on the net to put it off!!:)

Back