Collection of Rabbit Items

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not b/c he is mean but b/c we are saving to get our own place

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Maybe we should get matching T's Tina...then we would feel "bonded" ! ;)

Raspberry
That ain't such a bad idea. We could get on for Carolyn too andwear them at the Boathouse Bunnies Party. I love it.

Tina

Toni wrote:
Ilove the halmark bunny basket .. i want one soooooooooooo bad .. but myboyfriend wont let me get it i'm only alowed one new bunny thing a yearand i already got mine
Tell him its just a holiday thing and its only for this year LOL! :p

dajeti2 wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Maybe we should get matching T's Tina...then we would feel "bonded" ! ;)

Raspberry
That ain't such a bad idea. We could get on for Carolyn too andwear them at the Boathouse Bunnies Party. I love it.

Tina
Well shoot, if we're gonna do that weshould have them custom made and put giant bunny butts onthem or something very original! (only bunny loversunderstand the bunny butt thing) :dude:

Raspberry

Well, then, you girls should get some of these t-shirts:

9349454_F_tn.jpg
9349454_B_tn.jpg

from Bunny Butz

Ok now see that's just too cute.Especially since the white bunny buttcould be Apollo Wollo'sbutt. I just have to see what Raspberry and Carolyn say about this one.I checked, I could even get Apollo one. Thank you m.e.

Tina

Now with a littlecreativity and a touch up here and there, we could make that a brownbutt, awhite butt and I guess Carolyn would have to have amulticoloredbutt!

Raspberry

DUHHH!!!
I have almost a whole book of transfers sitting right here. I'll bringthe book and we can have a make a bunny tshirt booth. You know to helpraise money for next years Bunny party;););)

Tina

I went off to South Dakota and came back with more stuff for my rabbit collection!

I got a bunny wobble head!I found it inthe airportgift shop and HAD to have it. So I got stuffed into my already stuffedcarry-on. :p
The stuffed animal bunny is from a Wal-Mart type store. Itsone of those really plushy and comfy odd shaped pillows that you findin the big bins at Wal-Mart.

And of course.. the bunny money piggy bank.
hollybunny016.jpg

Latest posts

Back